The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

New Mating

Beautiful pups :thumbsup:

Good luck to all the new owners and Gary Farmer,,if you do decide that your wee man wants a life in Scotland,,,,well a SAE is on the way :lol: :lol: :lol:

Really sorry Tag did not have 2 dogs Sue would have loved you and John to have had one, i know it would of got an exceptional home

The litter was well sort after and we , that myself and both gary's are more than pleased at where the puppies are going, I am sure they will all get the best :thumbsup:

Good luck to Mick , Richie and Lindon i hope they are all champions for you all :thumbsup:

I weighed them yesterday 2 weeks 6 days

Dog 1lb 12oz

Dark brindle 2lb 4oz

Light brindle 2lb 1 1/2 oz

small V dark brindle 1lb 12oz

light brindle with white markings 2lb 4oz possible the bitch we will keep ourselves

Last edited by a moderator:
DENISE BAILEY said:
Really sorry Tag did not have 2 dogs Sue would have loved you and John to have had one, i know it would of got an exceptional home

I will tell Tag off the next time I see her :lol: :lol:

Im getting Colt soon :thumbsup: so he will keep the family busy over the next few months (w00t)

Good luck to all the owners :cheers:

Cheers for that Denise :thumbsup: can't wait to come up and see them I'll be in touch this week :cheers:

Took some pics of 3 pups tonight ...richie could you add some pics of yours and gaz,s also

DSCF1844.jpg

DSCF1841.jpg

DSCF1832.jpg

DSCF1826.jpg

asleep now ....all 3 are just under 5lb

DSCF1799.jpg

DSCF1800.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Manda reckons Gary's pup's a little monster,unlike their little fella 'George' all laid back just like his namesake :- " :D Karen

:wub: awwwwwwwwwwwwww they r soooooooo pretty :luck:

rodders said:
Manda reckons Gary's pup's a little monster,unlike their little fella 'George' all laid back just like his namesake :- "  :D Karen
yet it was the other way around the little dog was the noisy one...lol

Looking good Dee :thumbsup: will be up to get the bairn on Sunday teatime !!hope they run as good as they look!!! lol :thumbsup:

I'm having the brindle bitch Gary and would like to thank both you and Gary and Denise for the oppertunityto have her as i know this was a highly sort after litter and its nice to be given the oppertunity to prove you rite in your decision to allow us to have a pup, thanks again to you all :cheers:

here the other two

piccys not as good as dee`s tho

and at long last PEACE

ELSA is a nightmare lol.... :blink:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back