The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

New Mating

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
DENISE BAILEY said:
Okay heres a honest question for MONSIEUR DUPONT
What do you think should happen to these magical dreams X greyhound pups regarding none ped whippet racing in the uk ?

bump may get an answer now :thumbsup:

005.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Good looking dogs graham :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

GRAHAM PEM said:
rob67 said:
GRAHAM PEM said:
rob67 said:
Good looking dogs graham :thumbsup:   :thumbsup:
THANKS

Is that you singing to them in that pic then :teehee: o:)

ILL BE SINGING HAPPY BIRTHDAY IN THE MORNING TO THE FAWN ONE HES 10 IN THE MORNING. :thumbsup:

Tell him happy birthday,from his daughter TARA,and from her pup's,a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY ""GRANDAD""..............Billty...........

GRAHAM PEM said:
rob67 said:
GRAHAM PEM said:
rob67 said:
Good looking dogs graham :thumbsup:   :thumbsup:
THANKS

Is that you singing to them in that pic then :teehee: o:)

ILL BE SINGING HAPPY BIRTHDAY IN THE MORNING TO THE FAWN ONE HES 10 IN THE MORNING. :thumbsup:

OMG doesnt look it..............bless em must be well looked after and loved graham. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
im sick i wish id taken u up on one of these pups graham :( never mind maybe next time :thumbsup:

Happy Birthday Uncle love Blazey Mo (who is STILL trying to convince us she's preggers :blink: )

That year has flew over...whats there weights now

Happy Birthday gang

MINE IS 44LB NOT BIG AT ALL BUT VERY WELL BUILT AND CAN RUN A BIT

GARY :D

Mine is 54lb at the moment,but will go another 2/3,when i have her ready.Been lying pretty ill all week,so will get a few pix of her on here tomorrow.Happy birthday to her big bro,and sisters.Boy ,but that year flew. ...Billy..

billyboy45 said:
Mine is 54lb at the moment,but will go another 2/3,when i have her ready.Been lying pretty ill all week,so will get a few pix of her on here tomorrow.Happy birthday to her big bro,and sisters.Boy ,but that year flew.  ...Billy..
LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING A PICTURE OF RENI BILLY. :thumbsup:

GRAHAM PEM said:
ICE WITH HIS PROUD MUMMY.
004-6.jpg

ahhhhh is that black one Kileacle Reni? if so thats my little blue bitch's mummy :huggles: i think she was from the litter the year before sept 06. Really nice to see a pic of her :)) Clare.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back