The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

New Mating

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
DENISE BAILEY said:
Here's a little message for monsieur dupont from our big boys...throw colin and gaz in to keep the others on course lol

we can can

Now this is what k9 should be all about,instead of who's got an 80% greyhoung ,and who's getting a 90% one.The 90% one might only make 24 TTS,and way 45/50lb,whereas the 80% one might be 28inchesTTS,and way 80lb.I think we should worry more about the heart and what's between the ear's,than what run's through the vein's.My own preference for what i do ,is 5/8,or 3/4 w/g,or a mix between the two,which is what i hope to achieve again,if left in peace to do so.Graham has helped me along the way with this pup.If i pick up a few championship's with what i have in my kennel's at any given time,then that will be a great bonus no doubt.But im in this game,like everyone else,to win,not take 2nd place on the rostrum,and will beat what ever i can on the way to where i was for 7 glorious year's.With the right bloodline's,good selection,exelent rearing,and the help of GOD,then i hope like everyone else,to get there.Just like all of you who have contributed to this topic.When i bred my pup's last year,that was only the start of a long hard struggle,(that Kirsty called the 2nd chapter,and which is still in the writing process)which is what it will surely be,with all the none ped pup's that are over here now,and what is yet to come,if Rose has a bit of luck,and all goes well,as no doubt these will be very classy pup's,like it or not.We're all in a race to the top of the ladder,and want to knock the top dog off.I think it's called sucess,and it's all down to who want's it the most.Year's ago,i was asked if i wanted to win all the bl..dy racing.My answer has never changed,otherwise i would'nt be bothered with all the hard work,heartache,and tear's.It's not just breeding,or getting the right pup.It's what you do with it,once you have it.I know i for one,would not have a clue what to do with a formula 1 racing car,but would Michel Schumaker,or whatever his name is, know what to do with a race dog.If you cant tune what's under the bonnet,then it's best you leave it alone.Now that should be quite a few line's ,Master Young Shadow.Around 15 this time ,id say,so enjoy the read.Im sure i for one will enjoy rearing and training this pup i get from Graham,and finding out just what is under the bonnet.Will take a bit of tunning though,so it might be quiet on here this time next year.In the meantime though,have a very Happy Christmas,and a prosperous new year. ...Billy...

Last edited by a moderator:
MONSIEUR

been waiting all night for your reply and yes you can have your opinion i have no problem.

i bet its a busy time of year for u aint it .

ill ask u a question now hows your dog or dogs bred if you would be so kind to let us know.

you may send it by post if u like

jasper. said:
THERE ARE PLENTY OFF WHIPPET X GREYHOUNDS, THAT WILL WHOOP A LARGE MAJORITY OFF PURE GREYHOUNDS,THERE ARE PLENTY OFF WHIPPET X GREYHOUND X GREYHOUND, THAT WILL ALSO BEAT A LOT OFF PURE GREYHOUNDS.

SO WHY DOES IT MAKE A DOG TO BE AT AN ADVANTAGE, IF IT IS SAY 10 PARTS GREYHOUND, AND 2 PARTS WHIPPET.

AND AT THE END OFF THE DAY, THOSE PEOPLE THAT ARE MOANING ABOUT IT,.. IF YOU HAD A RACE WINNING THREE QUATER GREYHOUND CROSS OFF YOUR OWN,  YOU WOULD NOT BE COMPLAINING WOULD YOU,

ALL WOULD BE OK WOULD'NT IT.

AT THE END OFF THE DAY, NONE PED RACING NEEDS ALL THE DOGS IT CAN GET, FROM WHAT I HAVE SEEN OVER THE PAST 12 YEARS.

:wacko: Take the F off off :wacko: may be you can tell us the % (of) whippet in this breeding not.

M D

MONSIEUR DUPONT said:
jasper. said:
THERE ARE PLENTY OFF WHIPPET X GREYHOUNDS, THAT WILL WHOOP A LARGE MAJORITY OFF PURE GREYHOUNDS,THERE ARE PLENTY OFF WHIPPET X GREYHOUND X GREYHOUND, THAT WILL ALSO BEAT A LOT OFF PURE GREYHOUNDS.

SO WHY DOES IT MAKE A DOG TO BE AT AN ADVANTAGE, IF IT IS SAY 10 PARTS GREYHOUND, AND 2 PARTS WHIPPET.

AND AT THE END OFF THE DAY, THOSE PEOPLE THAT ARE MOANING ABOUT IT,.. IF YOU HAD A RACE WINNING THREE QUATER GREYHOUND CROSS OFF YOUR OWN,  YOU WOULD NOT BE COMPLAINING WOULD YOU,

AT THE END OFF THE DAY, NONE PED RACING NEEDS ALL THE DOGS IT CAN GET, FROM WHAT I HAVE SEEN OVER THE PAST 12 YEARS.

:wacko: Take the F off off :wacko: may be you can tell us the % (of) whippet in this breeding not.

M D

not nice

You have one hell of a opinion for a coward with no name

looks to me like a little man with a big mouth and no backbone

from now on we shall call you MR JELLYFISH.

GARY (PUPPY FARMER) :rant:

HAPPY CHISTMAS :clown:

:thumbsup:

MONSIEUR DUPONT said:
Fair comment Graham, but it does look like you've lit the touch paper and ran for cover :- " :lol: But I think you're missing the point of the argument, and that's the breeding or should I say the amount of greyhound in the breeding.

If we look at the BWRA web site and click onto the date base its clear to see what's causing the upset.

It all starts from poor old Peds Special, that being mated to a full greyhound (Pigalle Glory)

The result of this breeding produced Try One, a first x W/Greyhound, but really it's a bit more than a first cross if you look back into Wally Stag's breeding ie 3 generation's back there's Black Venture another full greyhound.

Now this is where it gets warm under the collar. Try One is mated to Wally Stag result = Tyrone :sweating: at this point in the breeding everything looks like we are playing on a level playing field :thumbsup: in respect of scratch racing.

But now Tyrone is mated to a full greyhound ie Curryhills Kitty :- " this produces Stag Night.

Get ready for it, Stag Night is then mated to another full greyhound ie Tyone Sue, this mating produces Molly Stag, :sweating: Then Molly Stag is mated to yet another full greyhound ie Magical Paws result = Magical Dreams.

Here we go :D Magical Dreams is then mated to....... get ready for it :lol: another full greyhound ie Killeacle Reni.

So in a nut shell, the breeding starts off by going to a full greyhound, then a gap, then back to another full greyhound another, another, another, and another full greyhound, the result being these pups are full greyhounds.If you like being called a cheat, then race them in the lurcher racing and also in the non peds :lol: thats a laugh for ya.

IMO its time the governing bodies ie the BWRA/NNWRF/IRG put a stop to these breeders.

All the facts to my comments are on the data base for all to see.

M D :rant:

Not one reply telling us the % of whippet in this breeding, I wonder why :wacko:

You can make light of my post and have a :lol: but you can't tell me the % can you.

As for Billy's post :wacko: or should I say Drama Queen's posts, he's not got a clue when it comes to % s 5/8 and 3/4 = what :wacko:

M D

i think Tony Taylor answered this earlier in the topic monsieur,when he said genetic % could be anything :lol:

Love K9 :thumbsup: :D Karen

gary farmer said:
got a few pics from last night  :D
magicaldreampus011.jpg

magicaldreampus008.jpg

magicaldreampus007.jpg

magicaldreampus006.jpg

magicaldreampus005.jpg

Lovely pups Graham, :thumbsup: the blues r just :wub: goodluck too all who is getting one :thumbsup: :luck: :luck:

Rose :)

gary farmer said:
You have one hell of a opinion for a coward with no namelooks to me like a little man with a big mouth and no backbone

GARY (PUPPY FARMER)  :rant:

HAPPY CHISTMAS  :clown:

I'm sorry for coming down to your level, in respect of name calling, but please don't give it if you can't take it back.

Coward mmmm, may be, may be not, it could be because of my past school days.

I was bullied by people like you, and why? because I voiced my opinion.

I see you used the word WE, ie "we shall call you Mr Jellyfish", this is how the bullies used to talk to me, "we will get you after school", "We will pull your hair out after school" " WE will kick your head in after school" :rant: but I'm a stronger person now, and I won't be stopped from voicing my OPINION, so lets keep on topic, or are you trying to get this topic taken off?

I'm informed that it was you who bred Magical Dreams, so I would have thought you could have contributed some constructive post, but up to now you have not.

All I have done is to post facts about this breeding, and the proof is on the BWRA web site for all to see.

M D

milly said:
GRAHAM PEM said:
MONSIEUR DUPONT said:
jasper. said:

M D

not nice

:lol: I dont think he was swearing at jasper marra, I think it ment of as only one f, and run off as two Fs :lol: I cant get my breath here (w00t) :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

2270953107.jpg

weathergirls said:
spot on Dee if they really believe they are right in what they are saying and not just stirring the crap then there is absolutely no reason they should want to hide their identity :x     our sport is on the way back up and the scratch racing is better than ever with some of the biggest classes on the card at some events one of the reasons along with the sizes of the no limit dogs the NNWRF have introduced another class in 2008 -  41lb to 48lb

There have been comments about the breeding and size of no limit dogs over the past couple of years  however it hasn't been from the owners of scratch dogs to my knowledge but from owners of the handicap whippets it was raised again at the BWRA reps meeting last sunday  alongside the complaint of why should they allways run first ? No reason why they should however it does make life a little easier for those working on the traps especially on the bends 

Finally MD whoever you are please tell me how you get 100% out of 8/8 + 7/8  I get  15/16 which is 6.25%

Wrong

M D

weathergirls said:
spot on Dee if they really believe they are right in what they are saying and not just stirring the crap then there is absolutely no reason they should want to hide their identity :x     our sport is on the way back up and the scratch racing is better than ever with some of the biggest classes on the card at some events one of the reasons along with the sizes of the no limit dogs the NNWRF have introduced another class in 2008 -  41lb to 48lb

There have been comments about the breeding and size of no limit dogs over the past couple of years  however it hasn't been from the owners of scratch dogs to my knowledge but from owners of the handicap whippets it was raised again at the BWRA reps meeting last sunday  alongside the complaint of why should they allways run first ? No reason why they should however it does make life a little easier for those working on the traps especially on the bends 

Finally MD whoever you are please tell me how you get 100% out of 8/8 + 7/8  I get  15/16 which is 6.25%

sorry to condradict you linda but as a maths teacher i can assure you that magical dreams is 15/16s which equates to 93.75% greyhound.

so therefore put that dog to a full greyhound and you get 93.75% to 100%

WHAT DOES THAT GIVE YOU..... :oops: :- "

glenn said:
weathergirls said:

Finally MD whoever you are please tell me how you get 100% out of 8/8 + 7/8   I get  15/16 which is 6.25%

sorry to condradict you linda but as a maths teacher i can assure you that magical dreams is 15/16s which equates to 93.75% greyhound.

answering the illusive MD question 7/8 to 100% WHAT DOES THAT GIVE YOU :oops: :oops:

weathergirls said:
glenn said:
weathergirls said:

Finally MD whoever you are please tell me how you get 100% out of 8/8 + 7/8   I get  15/16 which is 6.25%

answering the illusive MD question 7/8 to 100% WHAT DOES THAT GIVE YOU :oops: :oops:

:clown: Go to the back of the classroom Linda, and put that hat on :clown: only joking

M D

MONSIEUR DUPONT said:
weathergirls said:
glenn said:
weathergirls said:

:clown: Go to the back of the classroom Linda, and put that hat on :clown: only joking

M D

I'm not :sorcerer: (w00t) seems you can't answer your own question eh! :oops: :- " (w

MONSIEUR DUPONT said:
DENISE BAILEY said:
I was at the last BWRA AGM and it was said that people on k9 should make themselves known ... which I believe is right ...anyone can use any user name as long as other k9 members are aware of their identify ...so MONSIEUR DUPONT who are you , I am sure if people knew who they were talking too , you may get a bit more respect and this topic might not of resorted to name calling and maybe go on to a decent discussion about how some of our scr dogs are been breed...maybe also contribute to sorting the problem some people have with the way some members are breeding greyhound crossers .
I can understand where some scr racers may feel that the weight of some of the bigger no limits affects them racing their dogs...if you have say a no limit at 43lb and a no limit at 68lb there’s 25lb weigh diffrents ...I don't for one moment think this would make the heavy dog at any advantage in speed ...as a dog no matter what size either has it or hasn't got it ...but do think ( my own opinion ) it is putting the lighter dog at risk to injury by getting bumped or hit at knock off ...most of our racing classes are 3 , 4 or 5 lb differences IE 36lb 40lb - up to 20lb up to 25lb and so on...so why should there be a massive weigh differences in the no limit...wouldn’t the sensible thing to do is introduce another class

After listening to a lot of scr racers there are quite a few of unhappy people, there’s been talk of capping scr racers weights...looking into 4/5 generations of breeding to try to resolve the problem....I know many will say there is no problem "no limit" means "no limit" ...but to be honest if members of scr dogs are unhappy then YES there is a problem ...I honestly believe that the situation can be resolved in a proper manner , by organizations sitting down and holding a meeting with scr dog members and coming to a compromise without all this bad feeling ...this sport is on a up and let’s hope we can keep it that way

Once again your avoiding answering my post, it's about the % of greyhound in some of the scratch dogs that are being bred.

In respect with what was said at the BWRA AGM, they don't run K9, the moderaters do. If you feel that my posts are rude or offensive then please complain to them.

At the end of the day, all I'm doing is voicing my opinion in a civil way, I realise that you are very clicky and you all pee in the same pot.

M D

Ive never avoided answering your post..if you read my post again you'll find i have mentioned

maybe also contribute to sorting the problem some people have with the way some members are breeding greyhound crossers
The BWRA General Racing Rules1. Whippets are to be whippet like in appearance and recognisable as a whippet.
Until some rule or guidance is added people will keep on breeding more % of greyhound into the whippet line ...and as i have stated until such time

organizations sitting down and hold a meeting with scr dog members and coming to a compromise
then theres no reason why people can not use the dogs they wish for breeding
In respect with what was said at the BWRA AGM, they don't run K9, the moderaters do.
Then i would believe you should know more than other k9 members this statement you made I realize that you are very clicky and you all pee in the same pot. is way off topic

DENISE BAILEY said:
MONSIEUR DUPONT said:
DENISE BAILEY said:
I was at the last BWRA AGM and it was said that people on k9 should make themselves known ... which I believe is right ...anyone can use any user name as long as other k9 members are aware of their identify ...so MONSIEUR DUPONT who are you , I am sure if people knew who they were talking too , you may get a bit more respect and this topic might not of resorted to name calling and maybe go on to a decent discussion about how some of our scr dogs are been breed...maybe also contribute to sorting the problem some people have with the way some members are breeding greyhound crossers .
I can understand where some scr racers may feel that the weight of some of the bigger no limits affects them racing their dogs...if you have say a no limit at 43lb and a no limit at 68lb there’s 25lb weigh diffrents ...I don't for one moment think this would make the heavy dog at any advantage in speed ...as a dog no matter what size either has it or hasn't got it ...but do think ( my own opinion ) it is putting the lighter dog at risk to injury by getting bumped or hit at knock off ...most of our racing classes are 3 , 4 or 5 lb differences IE 36lb 40lb - up to 20lb up to 25lb and so on...so why should there be a massive weigh differences in the no limit...wouldn’t the sensible thing to do is introduce another class

After listening to a lot of scr racers there are quite a few of unhappy people, there’s been talk of capping scr racers weights...looking into 4/5 generations of breeding to try to resolve the problem....I know many will say there is no problem "no limit" means "no limit" ...but to be honest if members of scr dogs are unhappy then YES there is a problem ...I honestly believe that the situation can be resolved in a proper manner , by organizations sitting down and holding a meeting with scr dog members and coming to a compromise without all this bad feeling ...this sport is on a up and let’s hope we can keep it that way

Once again your avoiding answering my post, it's about the % of greyhound in some of the scratch dogs that are being bred.

In respect with what was said at the BWRA AGM, they don't run K9, the moderaters do. If you feel that my posts are rude or offensive then please complain to them.

At the end of the day, all I'm doing is voicing my opinion in a civil way, I realise that you are very clicky and you all pee in the same pot.

M D

Ive never avoided answering your post..if you read my post again you'll find i have mentioned

maybe also contribute to sorting the problem some people have with the way some members are breeding greyhound crossers
The BWRA General Racing Rules1. Whippets are to be whippet like in appearance and recognisable as a whippet.
Until some rule or guidance is added people will keep on breeding more % of greyhound into the whippet line ...and as i have stated until such time

organizations sitting down and hold a meeting with scr dog members and coming to a compromise

I realize that you are very clicky and you all pee in the same pot.

:oops: what did you edit out Dee it wouldn't have been whats in MD's pot would it :- " (w00t) (w00t) :ninja:

weathergirls said:
DENISE BAILEY said:
MONSIEUR DUPONT said:
DENISE BAILEY said:

M D

I realize that you are very clicky and you all pee in the same pot.

:oops: what did you edit out Dee it wouldn't have been whats in MD's pot would it :- " (w00t) (w00t) :ninja:

i added Then i would believe you should know more than other k9 members this statement you made I realize that you are very clicky and you all pee in the same pot. is way off topic

i think one of his post a few back where he mentions school and bullies and hair may have given his identity away :oops:

MONSIEUR DUPONT said:
gary farmer said:
You have one hell of a opinion for a coward with no namelooks to me like a little man with a big mouth and no backbone

GARY (PUPPY FARMER)  :rant:

HAPPY CHISTMAS  :clown:

I'm sorry for coming down to your level, in respect of name calling, but please don't give it if you can't take it back.

Coward mmmm, may be, may be not, it could be because of my past school days.

I was bullied by people like you, and why? because I voiced my opinion.

I see you used the word WE, ie "we shall call you Mr Jellyfish", this is how the bullies used to talk to me, "we will get you after school", "We will pull your hair out after school" " WE will kick your head in after school" :rant: but I'm a stronger person now, and I won't be stopped from voicing my OPINION, so lets keep on topic, or are you trying to get this topic taken off?

I'm informed that it was you who bred Magical Dreams, so I would have thought you could have contributed some constructive post, but up to now you have not.

All I have done is to post facts about this breeding, and the proof is on the BWRA web site for all to see.

M D

For a new member who only joined a couple of week's ago,can i commend you on the amount of hard work you must surely have put in,to achieve all this knowledge.You're work rate is 2nd to none.Knowing what you obviously know,then tell me what the breeding of my last year's litter are.Ie,Trouble n Niki.

For a new member who only joined a couple of week's ago,can i commend you on the amount of hard work you must surely have put in,to achieve all this knowledge.You're work rate is 2nd to none.Knowing what you obviously know,then tell me what the breeding of my last year's litter are.Ie,Trouble n Niki.

Hard work, not really, you just have to click onto the BWRA web site and click data base, then type in Magical Dreams on slow search.

Then post on here the % of greyhound that you see in this breeding.

M D

ps I won't work out your pups % on this topic, because they have nothing to do with this topic. It's replies like this that spoil a good debate.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back