The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

New Mating

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
hold on till he gets his tissues out again and the pain killers folks (w00t) (w00t)

ill guess at 15 lines atleast of reply....wanna bet ?

Last edited by a moderator:
well i thought it was the season of good will and all that all the best young shadow.

HO HO HO

young-shadow said:
(w00t)     GARY DONT BE STUPID..HES BOUGHT A PUP OF OR ARE YOU THE LAST TO KNOW.........????????????    :- "  :- "  (w00t)   (w00t)   (w00t)
    BILLY HARPOON  IF ID BOUGHT ONE OF YOUR PUPS ID BE LOOKING FOR MY MONEY BACK.

AGAIN YOUVE PROVED TO THE MASSES  THAT YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO FAITH IN YOUR OWN PUPS !! 

YOULL DO ANYTHING TO WIN AGAIN  AS ITS A VERY LONG TIME SINCE YOUR DOGS HAVE CROSSED A FINISHED LINE IN FIRST PLACE .

GOOD LUCK IN YOUR QUEST FOR GLORY  :luck:

Ok,so now when one of my kid's ask me to buy them a certain Christmas present,i have to go through k9 member's to have it ok d.Get a life.Dont dare tell me what i can do,or cant do.How long have you got that computer in you're house.About 2 week's maybe.Summit fishy going on here me think's,as these post's smell like little things with long tails.How's Storm keeping mate.Thing is,that ive got you runnin scared now.Why is it that im keeping 4 of my pup's back then.Hopefully 2 under's n 2 over's.See im not allowed to run the so called greyhound's from england,so i guess i'll just have to kick ass with my own pup's,and all being well,i will,as there aint nothing over here that im afraid off.If Kirsty can kick my ass,with her pup,then im sure i'll get many many earful's from her,without listening to anyone else.This will be her pup,and not mine.Did,nt go down anyone else's throat,when they brought in their pup's.Did that mean they had absalutely no faith in what they had in their own kennel's,or could'nt they breed a winner.Do you honestly think im putting 100%into my pup's if ive no faith in them.Catch a grip.If Kirsty can Kick my ass,with her own pup,then fare play to her,She has a lot of learnin to do first though.So whenever she can walk a mile in my shoe's,then she might be ready.In saying that,she has been doing the dog's with me since she was able to walk.Add to that,the fact that she is a girl,and it's been a girl who has dominated the luscher racing scene for the last 3 year's,then i would'nt count her out.These are the best looking pup's ive set eye's on in year's,so just sit tight,watch this space and wait.Boy's but the craic's great on here.Any sign of Easter.

Spot on with your 1st guess young shadow :thumbsup: :lol: I counted :lol: and not one swear word :- " well done Billy :D

rodders said:
Spot on with your 1st guess young shadow :thumbsup:   :lol: I counted :lol: and not one swear word :- " well done Billy :D
Just wanted to make sure i did'nt disapoint my fan club Karen as they've taken over this thread too.Had to go back and add in a few bit'd,to make sure i got the full 12 line's,and then i just teased a wee bit more out.As regard's swear word's,no,dont use em much,unless i get realy angry.Then the old me can come out from under the carpet.Tell you what though,the wife has said that if this childish rubbish dont stop,about what i can race,or cant race,then she will come back into it herself,and race every dog,and bitch we have in our possesion.Now i would take this as a promise,as she dont mess about with statement's like that.If she want's to take over the pup from Graham,then i wont stand in her way.So be careful people,as you've annoyed a kind soul.

young-shadow said:
(w00t)     GARY DONT BE STUPID..HES BOUGHT A PUP OF OR ARE YOU THE LAST TO KNOW.........????????????    :- "  :- "  (w00t)   (w00t)   (w00t)

AGAIN YOUVE PROVED TO THE MASSES  THAT YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO FAITH IN YOUR OWN PUPS !! 

YOULL DO ANYTHING TO WIN AGAIN  AS ITS A VERY LONG TIME SINCE YOUR DOGS HAVE CROSSED A FINISHED LINE IN FIRST PLACE .

Very true mate.But when you're not in,you cant win.After 6/7 years away,i only came back and won my 1st 6 final's out of 6,with 2 unraced bitches.Think Rose is the only one to have matched that,ie,6 final's in a row.HE HE HE.Now that was just 2 season's ago.But hey,it might not be that far away,till one of mine go over the line in front.Posibly about May/June time,me think's,and it never come from england.Happy Christmas mate,and give Storm a big hug for me when you see him next.

can i just say non of these comments suprise me in the slightist i have been there

done it and got the t-shirt as say.

when i breed a litter of pups the one thing on my mind is what do i want not what does anyone else want and what does anyone else like.

as most people know my only interest is racing dogs on the bends i do go and watch the odd straight meeting but not to often because it does not realy interest me unless i have a good reason like watching some of the pups that i have bred run each to there own i say.

as you can never say never but at the present time i am not looking at breeding anymore racing dogs as work commitments have changed yes i will be keeping the blue bitch out of magical dreams x killeacle reni but that is going to be registerd along with the blue dog in anthony pendleton and andy merridiths name when the time comes.

i know alot of the commnts on here are a bit of fun but quite a few have got abit personal for me the topic was about me mating my great bend dog magical dreams to my greyhound nothing else all i ever wanted for the pups was good homes and that is what i got so all the best to u all.

billyboy45 said:
young-shadow said:
(w00t)      GARY DONT BE STUPID..HES BOUGHT A PUP OF OR ARE YOU THE LAST TO KNOW.........????????????    :- "   :- "   (w00t)   (w00t)   (w00t)

Very true mate.But when you're not in,you cant win.After 6/7 years away,i only came back and won my 1st 6 final's out of 6,with 2 unraced bitches.Think Rose is the only one to have matched that,ie,6 final's in a row.HE HE HE.Now that was just 2 season's ago.But hey,it might not be that far away,till one of mine go over the line in front.Posibly about May/June time,me think's,and it never come from england.Happy Christmas mate,and give Storm a big hug for me when you see him next.

what ????????? where did you win ? in the last 4 years i heard you havent won anything so im sure youll tell us about these wins.

theres only 2 dogs worth beating here and you know who they are 1 under and 1 over. both won all the main races here last year..where were you ? not that i know much ? :- " :- "

What weight are the pups now any more recent photos of them ... its going to be interesting to see what the final weighs are going to be ... theres to much speculation at the moment

Think this is all getting a bit silly now. :wacko: If you look at times done by scratch dogs on the bends,alot of the big uns are doing grading times for full greyhounds,and the majority are half crosses,so why do people think that if there is more greyhound in the breeding then said dogs are bound to be faster.The best factor in these particular pups is Magical Dreams,not the greyhound bitch,although i'm sure she's a good one :lol: .Let the dogs race and see what happens.I do wonder if the comments will be so negative if Billys pup loses when it gets older.One final question for young shadow. What is an acceptable amount of greyhound in a whippet/greyhound cross? :D Karen

rodders said:
Think this is all getting a bit silly now. :wacko: If you look at times done by scratch dogs on the bends,alot of the big uns are doing grading times for full greyhounds,and the majority are half crosses,so why do people think that if there is more greyhound in the breeding then said dogs are bound to be faster.The best factor in these particular pups is Magical Dreams,not the greyhound bitch,although i'm sure she's a good one :lol: .Let the dogs race and see what happens.I do wonder if the comments will be so negative if Billys pup loses when it gets older.One final question for young shadow. What is an acceptable amount of greyhound in a whippet/greyhound cross? :D Karen
havent a clue ? but this much greyhound to me is wayyyyyy past an acceptable level. never mind the speed side of things imagine if you have a non-ped that just about makes no-limit weight..imagine racing against 75lb of greyhound bumping and thumping..would you be chuffed..hell no !! im not at the game too long so i really cant say what is an acceptable. rumours can be banded about all day long as well you know rodders but this litter are greyhounds for all intents and purposes. ...and you you know :p and youre a naughty winder-upper too ;)

dont talk crap we have been running greyhound x whippet x greyhound for years now the only reason you are moaning is because was not offerd one

go out spend some real money and breed your own and stop moaning that his dog has one more eighth than yours

gary

offered what a greyhound ? tinkerman litter is non-peds...but the magical dream litter are greyhounds !

ANYBODY WHO TAKES ONE NEEDS TO SIT BACK AND THINK ARE THEY IN THE RIGHT SPORT ! END OF :thumbsup:

young-shadow said:
offered what  a greyhound ?  tinkerman litter is non-peds...but the magical dream litter are greyhounds !   
ANYBODY WHO TAKES ONE NEEDS TO SIT BACK AND THINK ARE THEY IN THE RIGHT SPORT  !    END OF  :thumbsup:

to be honest everyone has said their bit to this. ive said what i think is right and it seems there are as many who agree as disagree so im finished with it.

gary and graham enjoy your racing lads and best of luck for next year too.

NOW LETS ALL DO A TELETUBBY GROUP HUG FFSAKE :huggles: :huggles:

MONSIEUR DUPONT said:
GRAHAM PEM said:
can i just say non of these comments suprise me in the slightist i have been there done it and got the t-shirt as  say.

when i breed a litter of pups the one thing on my mind is what do i want not what does anyone else want and what does anyone else like.

as most people know my only interest is racing dogs on the bends i do go and watch the odd straight meeting but not to often because it does not realy interest  me unless i have a good reason like watching some of the pups that i have bred run each to there own i say.

as you can never say never but at the present time i am not looking at breeding anymore racing dogs as work commitments have changed yes i will be keeping the blue bitch out of magical dreams x killeacle reni but that is going to be registerd along with the blue dog in anthony pendleton and andy merridiths name when the time comes.

i know alot of the commnts on here are a bit of fun but quite a few have got abit personal for me the topic was about me mating my great bend dog magical dreams to my greyhound nothing else all i ever wanted for the pups was good homes and that is what i got so all the best to u all.

Fair comment Graham, but it does look like you've lit the touch paper and ran for cover :- " :lol: But I think you're missing the point of the argument, and that's the breeding or should I say the amount of greyhound in the breeding.

If we look at the BWRA web site and click onto the date base its clear to see what's causing the upset.

It all starts from poor old Peds Special, that being mated to a full greyhound (Pigalle Glory)

The result of this breeding produced Try One, a first x W/Greyhound, but really it's a bit more than a first cross if you look back into Wally Stag's breeding ie 3 generation's back there's Black Venture another full greyhound.

Now this is where it gets warm under the collar. Try One is mated to Wally Stag result = Tyrone :sweating: at this point in the breeding everything looks like we are playing on a level playing field :thumbsup: in respect of scratch racing.

But now Tyrone is mated to a full greyhound ie Curryhills Kitty :- " this produces Stag Night.

Get ready for it, Stag Night is then mated to another full greyhound ie Tyone Sue, this mating produces Molly Stag, :sweating: Then Molly Stag is mated to yet another full greyhound ie Magical Paws result = Magical Dreams.

Here we go :D Magical Dreams is then mated to....... get ready for it :lol: another full greyhound ie Killeacle Reni.

So in a nut shell, the breeding starts off by going to a full greyhound, then a gap, then back to another full greyhound another, another, another, and another full greyhound, the result being these pups are full greyhounds.If you like being called a cheat, then race them in the lurcher racing and also in the non peds :lol: thats a laugh for ya.

IMO its time the governing bodies ie the BWRA/NNWRF/IRG put a stop to these breeders.

All the facts to my comments are on the data base for all to see.

M D :rant:

PMSL MONSIEUR DUPONT

young-shadow said:
young-shadow said:
offered what  a greyhound ?  tinkerman litter is non-peds...but the magical dream litter are greyhounds !   
ANYBODY WHO TAKES ONE NEEDS TO SIT BACK AND THINK ARE THEY IN THE RIGHT SPORT  !    END OF  :thumbsup:

to be honest everyone has said their bit to this. ive said what i think is right and it seems there are as many who agree as disagree so im finished with it.

gary and graham enjoy your racing lads and best of luck for next year too.

NOW LETS ALL DO A TELETUBBY GROUP HUG FFSAKE :huggles: :huggles:

BEEN READING MOST OF YOUR POSTS YOUNG SHADOW WITH INTEREST LOVE THE LOOK OF YOUR BLUE GREYHOUND. :oops: GREYHOUND X BORDIE COLLIE SORRY SLIP OF THE FINGER .

ALL THE BEST MATE HOPE YOU WIN LOADS WITH THE BIG LAD

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back