billyboy45 said:
nettle said:
GRAHAM PEM said:
milly said:
rodders said:
Come on Gaz we're waiting :lol: Karen
And Billy is ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

well its out now billy can you get the bottles of milk to me asap.

Excellent breeding there Mr Pem :thumbsup: so Billy 45 is having one (w00t)

Just wait till I tell the lurcher folks about this :lol: top Irish breeder buys a pup off

top scratch man over in England :- " Head line news (w00t)

A very surprised, Jayne (w00t)

For the record.I have not purchased a pup from Graham.He wanted the pup's going to the best posible racing home's he could find.Where he new they would be done to perfection,and where they would hopefully do Magical Dream's credit.I was given the pup as a gift,and what a gift.If i am to break into the none ped scene,i would like to do it in style.Guess the style will be on it's way in a number of week's then,wont it.What a line to breed back into my own.Now please tell me folk's.Who on earth would turn down an offer like this.Graham,i said i would keep it a secret ,if that was what you wanted,but thing's like this dont get missed on here.I dont know which of you let it out,but hey,who care's.I hope i can do you justice Graham,and can't wait to shake you're hand,in person.Last time we met,was when i went over to pick up Cornish Bob,and if this girl can run anything like him,then she will be a little,or big flyer.Hopefully over 23,as she then wont have to run against my own pup's.Looking good from where i sit.Ha,ha,ha. :luck: :luck: To the very lucky people who are getting the other pup's. :cheers: again Graham.So which one is it .Come on please,please,pray tell.Billy... PS. Pup's racing name will either be Graham's Gift,or What A Gift.And can i add,that it is an Honour to be so highly thought off by someone of Graham's status,in the none ped world.
billy just a quick question can you tell me how the silver brindle that u had at harold presswood was bred been trying to think how it was bred all i can remember was how well it looked cheers graham

GRAHAM PEM said:
billyboy45 said:
nettle said:
GRAHAM PEM said:
milly said:
rodders said:
And Billy is ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Just wait till I tell the lurcher folks about this :lol: top Irish breeder buys a pup off

For the record.I have not purchased a pup from Graham.He wanted the pup's going to the best posible racing home's he could find.Where he new they would be done to perfection,and where they would hopefully do Magical Dream's credit.I was given the pup as a gift,and what a gift.If i am to break into the none ped scene,i would like to do it in style.Guess the style will be on it's way in a number of week's then,wont it.What a line to breed back into my own.Now please tell me folk's.Who on earth would turn down an offer like this.Graham,i said i would keep it a secret ,if that was what you wanted,but thing's like this dont get missed on here.I dont know which of you let it out,but hey,who care's.I hope i can do you justice Graham,and can't wait to shake you're hand,in person.Last time we met,was when i went over to pick up Cornish Bob,and if this girl can run anything like him,then she will be a little,or big flyer.Hopefully over 23,as she then wont have to run against my own pup's.Looking good from where i sit.Ha,ha,ha. :luck: :luck: To the very lucky people who are getting the other pup's. :cheers: again Graham.So which one is it .Come on please,please,pray tell.Billy... PS. Pup's racing name will either be Graham's Gift,or What A Gift.And can i add,that it is an Honour to be so highly thought off by someone of Graham's status,in the none ped world.
billy just a quick question can you tell me how the silver brindle that u had at harold presswood was bred been trying to think how it was bred all i can remember was how well it looked cheers graham

Sure can Graham.He was bred from the Jack dog,that i went over and bought from P J Evan's,Cornwall.Jack was a brother to the dog i bought from Harrold that day..His dam was 5/8 w/g.This is the x that has been in my head for a while now,and will take a few year's to produce again.But i'll get there.That was the Silver dog,and i know what he would have been in the none ped world,as he was beating some good greyhound's on the track.He broke 17 sec once,though the track might have been running a bit quick.He also did 17.02,and 17.03,300yds Derry.Went unbeaten for his 1st and only year,till he got a career ending injury in the final at chatsworth,whilst almost 2 in front..Jack won the all ireland by over 20 length's the time i brought him over,and he was a mess,as he had'nt eaten right for day's,with my 2 bitches being in season next kennel to his.Silver raced with a twisted foot,owing to having all his met's pinned,at 4n1/2 month's.That dog was also a survivor of Parvo,and a week later,ricket's,due to the Parvo.You would have gave me good money for that wee dog,the day you seen him.He was 34n1/4 TTS,and weighed in at 51/52lb.Will look out a pic or 2 and see if i can scan them over,for posting.Tracked him down,eventualy,when i took the notion of making a comeback,as i wanted to breed from him,but guess what .They went and got his nut's done away with.He was Megan's dad,and we know what she could have been.I have one that is exactly like him,when he was a wee pup,and this one is as keen .How's Graham's Gift keeping,and did you way them yet. ...Billy...

Last edited by a moderator:
My mate bought a red brindle bitch that day too.She was 23 inches or so,and went by the name of Sexy Mover.What was she like,and did she ever throw anything.Am actualy thinking of Naming my wee Rose bitch,Sexy Mover,if i regester her as a none ped .Can i do that ,as the bitch has been dead for quite a number of year's.Orwould i need to change the spelling or summit,or add on summit to the end.I know it can be done in the greyhound world.Hope no one steal's the name now though.

milly said:
Graham, will you be innoculating all these pups before they go to their perspective owners?And what age will they be going? ;)

Geoff

ps. how did you think my young bitch (Sugar Mouse) run today, consiering her toes? :- "

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Think as he's gifting all these pup's ,then it's up to us to pay for the innoculation's if we want them done.I know that i for one will send the money over for them,if Graham will hold the pup for me till the time they can be done.Will send over the money for her keep too,no problem.If not then i'll colect the pup myself,as i know where he live's,and give her the 1st jag,soon as i get her home,and keep her in the house till she's had em all. ...Billy...

billyboy45 said:
GRAHAM PEM said:
billyboy45 said:
nettle said:
GRAHAM PEM said:
milly said:
rodders said:
And Billy is ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sure can Graham.He was bred from the Jack dog,that i went over and bought from P J Evan's,Cornwall.Jack was a brother to the dog i bought from Harrold that day..His dam was 5/8 w/g.This is the x that has been in my head for a while now,and will take a few year's to produce again.But i'll get there.That was the Silver dog,and i know what he would have been in the none ped world,as he was beating some good greyhound's on the track.He broke 17 sec once,though the track might have been running a bit quick.He also did 17.02,and 17.03,300yds Derry.Went unbeaten for his 1st and only year,till he got a career ending injury in the final at chatsworth,whilst almost 2 in front..Jack won the all ireland by over 20 length's the time i brought him over,and he was a mess,as he had'nt eaten right for day's,with my 2 bitches being in season next kennel to his.Silver raced with a twisted foot,owing to having all his met's pinned,at 4n1/2 month's.That dog was also a survivor of Parvo,and a week later,ricket's,due to the Parvo.You would have gave me good money for that wee dog,the day you seen him.He was 34n1/4 TTS,and weighed in at 51/52lb.Will look out a pic or 2 and see if i can scan them over,for posting.Tracked him down,eventualy,when i took the notion of making a comeback,as i wanted to breed from him,but guess what .They went and got his nut's done away with.He was Megan's dad,and we know what she could have been.I have one that is exactly like him,when he was a wee pup,and this one is as keen .How's Graham's Gift keeping,and did you way them yet. ...Billy...

:cheers: billy for that info and your pup is doing fine i did not weigh them today went to eassington to watch the racing let u know 2 morrow

milly said:
Graham, will you be innoculating all these pups before they go to their perspective owners?And what age will they be going? ;)

Geoff

ps. how did you think my young bitch (Sugar Mouse) run today, consiering her toes? :- "

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

thanks geoff for today realy enjoyed your company

geoff regarding your young bitch sugar mouse hows her toes they looked very sore when she came of the track.

all i can say about her is i have a spare kennel ready a waiting i dont think i need say anymore she pure class dude.

milly said:

Geoff

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i have always in the past let my pups go to there new homes about 6 weeks old

so no i will not be innoculating the pups .

GRAHAM PEM said:
milly said:

Geoff

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No problem Graham,as i will take great pleasure in doin it myself,soon as i get her.Have to go and get a few jag's anyway,as ive another Christmas present coming next week.Had to buy this one though,as Kirsty never give my head piece till i had it comfirmed that it was her's.A bit more than i had expected to spend on her,but there you go.The last link to my chain i hope,as the bloodline's are spot on for what i will be breeding in a few year's time.And anyway,it kill's 2 bird's with the one stone,as it's given me another line,and sorted Kirsty out with a race dog of her very own,that i have nothing to do with.Guess you will all have to wait a while,to see what her Christmas pressie is.

billyboy45 said:
GRAHAM PEM said:
milly said:

Geoff

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No problem Graham,as i will take great pleasure in doin it myself,soon as i get her.Have to go and get a few jag's anyway,as ive another Christmas present coming next week.Had to buy this one though,as Kirsty never give my head piece till i had it comfirmed that it was her's.A bit more than i had expected to spend on her,but there you go.The last link to my chain i hope,as the bloodline's are spot on for what i will be breeding in a few year's time.And anyway,it kill's 2 bird's with the one stone,as it's given me another line,and sorted Kirsty out with a race dog of her very own,that i have nothing to do with.Guess you will all have to wait a while,to see what her Christmas pressie is.

let me guess.....ummmm m yet another dog ? :blink: :blink: :blink:

COME ON BILLY DONT KEEP US WAITING

WHAT YOU BOUGHT NOW (w00t)

NOT A 9/8 ths GREYHOUND LOL

GARY :p :thumbsup:

(w00t) GARY DONT BE STUPID..HES BOUGHT A PUP OF OR ARE YOU THE LAST TO KNOW.........???????????? :- " :- " (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

BILLY HARPOON IF ID BOUGHT ONE OF YOUR PUPS ID BE LOOKING FOR MY MONEY BACK.

AGAIN YOUVE PROVED TO THE MASSES THAT YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO FAITH IN YOUR OWN PUPS !!

YOULL DO ANYTHING TO WIN AGAIN AS ITS A VERY LONG TIME SINCE YOUR DOGS HAVE CROSSED A FINISHED LINE IN FIRST PLACE .

GOOD LUCK IN YOUR QUEST FOR GLORY :luck:

NEILPEM said:
:thumbsup: TELL EM NOWT BILLY

hahaha sorry to disappoint the "billy-wind-up-battalion" we know everything :eek:

too late young-pem (w00t)

sadly billy cant hold his own urine ...ooooooooooops "spillage a day gives the secrets away !"

poor ol BENEFITS-BILL (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back