The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

New Mating

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Pups look great :thumbsup: good luck to all the new owners :luck: :D Karen

sorry billy but when it comes to picking one of these pups im a slow picker got to get it right lol :b

:cheers: :D

gary

:thumbsup: billy can have the brindle with the white on her nose ..

gary farmer said:
sorry billy but when it comes to picking one of these pups im a slow picker got to get it right lol :b
:cheers:   :D

gary

You just take you're time Gary,so long as you leave me one with 4 leg's n a tail,that i can take over from time to time,for a bit of none ped racing.

billyboy45 said:
gary farmer said:
:cheers:   :D

gary

You just take you're time Gary,so long as you leave me one with 4 leg's n a tail,that i can take over from time to time,for a bit of none ped racing.

Billy, is this litter better bred than your last 2 litters?

Jayne

Billy, is this litter better bred than your last 2 litters?

Jayne

DONT ANSWER THAT BILLY

YOU CAN NOT SAY ONE LITTER IS BETTER THAN ANOTHER WITHOUT UPSETTING ONE OF THE BREEDERS AND ONE PERSONS BREEDING MAY NOT BE TO SOMEONES ELSES TASTE. :sweating:

:thumbsup:

GARY

billyboy45 said:
nettle said:
GRAHAM PEM said:
milly said:
rodders said:
Come on Gaz we're waiting :lol: Karen
And Billy is ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

well its out now billy can you get the bottles of milk to me asap.

Excellent breeding there Mr Pem :thumbsup: so Billy 45 is having one (w00t)

Just wait till I tell the lurcher folks about this :lol: top Irish breeder buys a pup off

top scratch man over in England :- " Head line news (w00t)

A very surprised, Jayne (w00t)

For the record.I have not purchased a pup from Graham.He wanted the pup's going to the best posible racing home's he could find.Where he new they would be done to perfection,and where they would hopefully do Magical Dream's credit.I was given the pup as a gift,and what a gift.If i am to break into the none ped scene,i would like to do it in style.Guess the style will be on it's way in a number of week's then,wont it.What a line to breed back into my own.Now please tell me folk's.Who on earth would turn down an offer like this.Graham,i said i would keep it a secret ,if that was what you wanted,but thing's like this dont get missed on here.I dont know which of you let it out,but hey,who care's.I hope i can do you justice Graham,and can't wait to shake you're hand,in person.Last time we met,was when i went over to pick up Cornish Bob,and if this girl can run anything like him,then she will be a little,or big flyer.Hopefully over 23,as she then wont have to run against my own pup's.Looking good from where i sit.Ha,ha,ha. :luck: :luck: To the very lucky people who are getting the other pup's. :cheers: again Graham.So which one is it .Come on please,please,pray tell.Billy... PS. Pup's racing name will either be Graham's Gift,or What A Gift.And can i add,that it is an Honour to be so highly thought off by someone of Graham's status,in the none ped world.

Hi Billy

Just wondering what way your new pup from England is bred? Is the sire a whippet greyhound x greyhound and the dam a greyhound????? That would be like me putting whistler to a greyhound if that is the case because Whistlers breeding is dam = whippet Greyhound and Sire = Greyhound.

Thanks!

baby1 said:
billyboy45 said:
nettle said:
GRAHAM PEM said:
milly said:
rodders said:
And Billy is ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Just wait till I tell the lurcher folks about this :lol: top Irish breeder buys a pup off

For the record.I have not purchased a pup from Graham.He wanted the pup's going to the best posible racing home's he could find.Where he new they would be done to perfection,and where they would hopefully do Magical Dream's credit.I was given the pup as a gift,and what a gift.If i am to break into the none ped scene,i would like to do it in style.Guess the style will be on it's way in a number of week's then,wont it.What a line to breed back into my own.Now please tell me folk's.Who on earth would turn down an offer like this.Graham,i said i would keep it a secret ,if that was what you wanted,but thing's like this dont get missed on here.I dont know which of you let it out,but hey,who care's.I hope i can do you justice Graham,and can't wait to shake you're hand,in person.Last time we met,was when i went over to pick up Cornish Bob,and if this girl can run anything like him,then she will be a little,or big flyer.Hopefully over 23,as she then wont have to run against my own pup's.Looking good from where i sit.Ha,ha,ha. :luck: :luck: To the very lucky people who are getting the other pup's. :cheers: again Graham.So which one is it .Come on please,please,pray tell.Billy... PS. Pup's racing name will either be Graham's Gift,or What A Gift.And can i add,that it is an Honour to be so highly thought off by someone of Graham's status,in the none ped world.

Hi Billy

Just wondering what way your new pup from England is bred? Is the sire a whippet greyhound x greyhound and the dam a greyhound????? That would be like me putting whistler to a greyhound if that is the case because Whistlers breeding is dam = whippet Greyhound and Sire = Greyhound.

Thanks!

Naw,would just have left me with the same as youve been racing for the last few year's.But it ain't happening now,so you will all have to think about summit else.Billy Harpur is a better man than that.Now all those people who are getting the rest of the litter,including you're very good friend Gary Farmer,top trainer Graham Pendleton,and the proud owner's of the other 2,will they get the stick im getting,or are'nt you all man enough.End off. Billy...

billyboy45 said:
baby1 said:
billyboy45 said:
nettle said:
GRAHAM PEM said:
milly said:
rodders said:
And Billy is ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi Billy

Thanks!

Naw,would just have left me with the same as youve been racing for the last few year's.But it ain't happening now,so you will all have to think about summit else.Billy Harpur is a better man than that.Now all those people who are getting the rest of the litter,including you're very good friend Gary Farmer,top trainer Graham Pendleton,and the proud owner's of the other 2,will they get the stick im getting,or are'nt you all man enough.End off. Billy...

(before i say anything here im not having a go at this litter im just replying to what billy has said..)

i dont know how u work that out billy, as magical dreams if im right is (molly stag xgreyhound) Molly Stag is a 'litter sister' to Miss Ellie so magical dreams then has exactly the same amount of greyhound in him as Tori, Whistler & Ellimay etc.. so nichola is right in saying it is the same as breeding whistler to a greyhound :thumbsup: also if im right your own dog Tara is Graham's Dream x greyhound and that also makes her have the same % of greyhound as Tori, whistler & elliemay etc which YOU have been also racing the past few years :thumbsup:

Rose :thumbsup:

billyboy45 said:
baby1 said:
billyboy45 said:
nettle said:
GRAHAM PEM said:
milly said:
rodders said:
And Billy is ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi Billy

Thanks!

I would think that with a name like Nichola it would be clear that I am infact a WOMAN not a MAN! Or maybe I confuse you??

The dog in question is like one of my dogs put to a greyhound, if you stopped for two seconds to read the post properly you would have known that! Ellie May and Whistler would NEVER be bred to another Greyhound because that would make them more or less full greyhounds!

This isnt the first time you have tried to make an idiot out of me on here, If your a better man than that then I dont see any evidence of it!!!!

Nichola :*

all pups doing fine hopefully geoff will be coming over to take more pics very soon

Miss Madam said:
billyboy45 said:
baby1 said:
billyboy45 said:
nettle said:
GRAHAM PEM said:
milly said:
rodders said:
And Billy is ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi Billy

Thanks!

(before i say anything here im not having a go at this litter im just replying to what billy has said..)

i dont know how u work that out billy, as magical dreams if im right is (molly stag xgreyhound) Molly Stag is a 'litter sister' to Miss Ellie so magical dreams then has exactly the same amount of greyhound in him as Tori, Whistler & Ellimay etc.. so nichola is right in saying it is the same as breeding whistler to a greyhound :thumbsup: also if im right your own dog Tara is Graham's Dream x greyhound and that also makes her have the same % of greyhound as Tori, whistler & elliemay etc which YOU have been also racing the past few years :thumbsup:

I did'nt breed this litter,Graham did,so take the argument up with him ,as the blame for this litter seem's to be falling on my shoulder's.As for Tara.I never once denied her breeding,and i only raced her summit like 7 time's in 4 years,or whatever.I bought her to save her from starvation,not racing.I could have bred her to Ningbo,as ive said.The offer was there,and only me and Martin Tucker would have known that Ernie was'nt the father of the pup's.The pup's would likely have been unbeatable.I went to Ernie,cause i did'nt want a litter with too much greyhound,and reconed Ernie would give me what i needed,to take over the under's.Otherwise,what was the point in breeding these pup's.Seem's some of them will make over's too,so a wee bonus hopefully.Now the bitch Graham is giving me as a gift,will fit the bill perfectly,as a none ped,and double up as the best bred brood bitch i could possibly hope to have in my kennel's,as a pup from her and one of Tara's pup's,would be somewhere between 5/8 and 3/4,although like every other pup in the history of lurcher racing,or none ped,the gene pool could be anything from Whippet to Greyhound.The blood that run's through this bitches vein's is of more importance to me than any lurcher race for a bit of plastic,so that come's 1st.As racing dog's are possibly going to get quicker over the next few year's,it is important to have a winning recipe in the oven.Think this is a good ingredient to start with,and the rest will come from my own kennel.Just like you,ive brought in new blood,to improve my future racing stock.Dont forget,you youreself,had a litter planned,from TorixSugar Daddy,and went across and brought Paris into youre kennel's.We're all trying to get to where you were,on 5 August this year.Guess time will tell who's got the oven glove's on the right way round,and their recipe just right. :luck: :luck: with Paris,and also with youre future litter.Hope Tori has taken for you.

Last edited by a moderator:
billyboy45 said:
Miss Madam said:
billyboy45 said:
baby1 said:
billyboy45 said:
nettle said:
GRAHAM PEM said:
milly said:
rodders said:
And Billy is ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi Billy

Thanks!

I did'nt breed this litter,Graham did,so take the argument up with him ,as the blame for this litter seem's to be falling on my shoulder's.As for Tara.I never once denied her breeding,and i only raced her summit like 7 time's in 4 years,or whatever.I bought her to save her from starvation,not racing.I could have bred her to Ningbo,as ive said.The offer was there,and only me and Martin Tucker would have known that Ernie was'nt the father of the pup's.The pup's would likely have been unbeatable.I went to Ernie,cause i did'nt want a litter with too much greyhound,and reconed Ernie would give me what i needed,to take over the under's.Otherwise,what was the point in breeding these pup's.Seem's some of them will make over's too,so a wee bonus hopefully.Now the bitch Graham is giving me as a gift,will fit the bill perfectly,as a none ped,and double up as the best bred brood bitch i could possibly hope to have in my kennel's,as a pup from her and one of Tara's pup's,would be somewhere between 5/8 and 3/4,although like every other pup in the history of lurcher racing,or none ped,the gene pool could be anything from Whippet to Greyhound.The blood that run's through this bitches vein's is of more importance to me than any lurcher race for a bit of plastic,so that come's 1st.As racing dog's are possibly going to get quicker over the next few year's,it is important to have a winning recipe in the oven.Think this is a good ingredient to start with,and the rest will come from my own kennel.Just like you,ive brought in new blood,to improve my future racing stock.Dont forget,you youreself,had a litter planned,from TorixSugar Daddy,and went across and brought Paris into youre kennel's.We're all trying to get to where you were,on 5 August this year.Guess time will tell who's got the oven glove's on the right way round,and their recipe just right. :luck: :luck: with Paris,and also with youre future litter.Hope Tori has taken for you.
billy please please dont pass your troubles on to me ive got enough of my own. :- " not be long before u know which is your pup.

gary farmer said:
got a few pics from last night  :D
magicaldreampus011.jpg

magicaldreampus008.jpg

magicaldreampus007.jpg

magicaldreampus006.jpg

magicaldreampus005.jpg

billy take a look at the first picture of the pups and you will see the little girl i am sending you as a belated crimbo present.

from left - right

the light brindled bitch is going to mez.

the dark brindled bitch is mr farmers.

the dark brindled bitch with the white tip on its tail is billys.

the blue bitch i am keeping for myself.

the blue dog is andys.

Last edited by a moderator:
Now all the choices have been made,good :luck: to all the new owners :thumbsup: Can't wait to see these when they're running :thumbsup: Lucky you Billy,a brill xmas box :D Karen

nice fat puppys good luck to all the new owners

rodders said:
Now all the choices have been made,good :luck: to all the new owners :thumbsup: Can't wait to see these when they're running :thumbsup: Lucky you Billy,a brill xmas box  :D   Karen
Too right Karen.Im well chuffed,as that was the one i was hoping for,from the first time Graham so kindly gave me the pup as a pressy.This offer was almost turned down on more than one occasion,i can tell you.But as Graham was so kind,in offering a pup of this caliber to someone he did'nt even know,and as he told me from his own mouth,that he regarded me as someone he could trust to get the best out of this girl,then that's what i'll do my utmost to do,when the time come's.Look's like Denise Bailey was spot on,when she said i could have that girl.Hope i'll get the chance to put her through her paces over there,in the none ped's Karen.Might not get over that much,but if she's doin the time's,then she'll be up for it,and i can assure you,she'll also be ready for it.Roll on 2009. ...Billy...

GRAHAM PEM said:
gary farmer said:
magicaldreampus011.jpg

magicaldreampus008.jpg

magicaldreampus007.jpg

magicaldreampus006.jpg

magicaldreampus005.jpg

billy take a look at the first picture of the pups and you will see the little girl i am sending you as a belated crimbo present.

from left - right

the blue dog is andys.

I'll take this oppertunity to thank you Graham,for puttin you're trust in me,to bring out whatever there is to bring out,when the time come's.I could'nt have made a better choice mate,and look forward to the new year.There is no promise that any pup,from any breed,x or percentage,is going to make the grade,as ive seen some brilliant prospect's,that could'nt lift a leg to ****.But if it's there,then it's findable.If not ,then it's tough luck,and back to the drawing board.Killeackle Rene,has produced a few good little un's,last litter.Hopefully there's a few good biggun's in this one. :cheers: Graham. Talk later . ...Billy... PS. Athough this pup will be down to me,it will be Alannah's,as she's absolutely great with the pup's,and is already shouting out name's at me.

billyboy45 said:
GRAHAM PEM said:
gary farmer said:
magicaldreampus011.jpg

magicaldreampus008.jpg

magicaldreampus007.jpg

magicaldreampus006.jpg

magicaldreampus005.jpg

from left - right

the blue dog is andys.

I'll take this oppertunity to thank you Graham,for puttin you're trust in me,to bring out whatever there is to bring out,when the time come's.I could'nt have made a better choice mate,and look forward to the new year.There is no promise that any pup,from any breed,x or percentage,is going to make the grade,as ive seen some brilliant prospect's,that could'nt lift a leg to ****.But if it's there,then it's findable.If not ,then it's tough luck,and back to the drawing board.Killeackle Rene,has produced a few good little un's,last litter.Hopefully there's a few good biggun's in this one. :cheers: Graham. Talk later . ...Billy... PS. Athough this pup will be down to me,it will be Alannah's,as she's absolutely great with the pup's,and is already shouting out name's at me.

glad billyboy that youve decided that youre not racing this dog and only using her for breeding !

fair play to you from all at north down club :luck:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back