The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

New Mating

smashing pics, bentley looks :wub: ,as do they all. 1 week and counting :thumbsup: :cheers:

Well Yvonne you did enjoy yourself yesterday and what lovely pictures, they have run me ragged over there this afternoon lol :)

OMG :wub: :wub: wot gorgeous pups..................they are so lush :wub: :wub:

shelly don't no what you mean there so good, lol look at the little darling's they have a play and go to bed

Bentley brill name and suit's him so well he's so aloof " look "

hellbound said:
shelly don't no what you mean there so good, lol look at the little darling's they have a play and go to bed
Bentley brill name and suit's him so well he's so aloof " look "

Thats just what I thought Yvonne,Bentley sounds much better than the other choice :- " You can always trust the woman of the house to come up with the best name :p :lol:

no rodders the sexist,saying a women made the choice of bentley. :thumbsup:

Come on Dave i an dying to know what you think of Bentley, :luck: we wish you all the best with him. :)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back