The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

New Mating

They have really come out well Yvonne, and yes have you dried out now lol (w00t)

hellbound said:
yes but i look so  :huggles: and such a  o:)
They're all gorgeous :wub: but this little girl is still my favourite.Not too long now Shelly before you and Yvonne can sit back and rest :lol: You pair wont know what to do with yourselves in a morning when these little cuties have gone to there new homes. :D Yvonne George said he's wrote down to buy a new hair dryer for you for xmas,said you'll have burnt that one out drying your hair and clothes etc :- " :lol: Don't worry I kicked him ;) :D

Karen i think she will need more than a hair dryer with the soaking she got yesterday, (w00t) and you are right what will we do with the spare time with only one of the pups to look after :)

(w00t) the black and white little girl on the computer ,foward or what :- "

great pics they look fit as fiddles havent they grown. :wub: :wub: :thumbsup: can not wait :luck:

good luck to the lucky owners :luck: :luck:

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the fawn with the paler mask best :wub:

Ahhhh want puppies ... :- "

alright you 2 so it was funny :D from where you 2 were standing, and tell George he should no what i want for xmas and if you can plug it in even better lol :oops: that should get them all talking lol

back to the baby's

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back