The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

New Mating

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
ONE OF THE RARE TIMES WEV'E CAUGHT HER ASLEEP. :wub:

PictureDOGS_368.jpg

she looks lovely,still looks bigger than the boy.if ours where like that it would be world war 3 (w00t)

DavidH said:
bentley is starting to look like a whippet, only pup 3/4 lb on in 3 week.now 31..8oz, steadying up  thank good still think he will be a bwra scratcher 36 class.

nice looking pup dave :thumbsup:

think he will be around 34lb :luck: good luck with him.

Lovely pictures, they have all changed so much! I've sent some pic's of the girls to yvonne coz i stil don't know how to put them on so hopefully she can put them on when she gets the time.

Keeley

(w00t) katie looks fantastic,maxi looks a little b ---er,very nice :luck: :luck: :thumbsup:

what happened to the other pictures of maxi keeley you can see her better in them jeff. :thumbsup:

Linda what did you say when you first saw this litter,my haven't they grown :)

is anybody got any new photos to put on come on lets see them cheers jeff :thumbsup:

bentley 32.3 oz (w00t) as johng says 34ish :- " .put some pics on try and get some today :thumbsup: :luck:

way he growing harvey had better watch out :- "

great spread of weights :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
He looks well chilled, Tam and Keeley gave Maxi and Katie a little slip on sunday, both chased no problem. Katie 28lb and Maxi 19lb and as :wub: as ever :)

:thumbsup: bentley is keen, no pushing him as he is a big lad,will hopefully start with him next year. :luck:

:thumbsup: he looks great dave and can't believe how much he looks like Danny (w00t) hope he runs like him :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

hellbound said:
:thumbsup: he looks great dave and can't believe how much he looks like Danny  (w00t) hope he runs like him  :thumbsup:   :thumbsup:
big boots to fill dannys,1 in a life time dog. best heavy weight record 7 straight titles impossible to beat and still think he could hold his own in most company living legend. now making his mark as stud. i am very pessimistic lets get him running first :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back