The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

New Mating

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
He looking good Dave :thumbsup: they all look like they know when the camera's about posers! :wub:

Keeley

few pics of bentley 81/2 month, 33lb 8 oz and still growing :thumbsup:

starting to shape up, he is very strong , think he is taking after his gran. :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
lovely looking lad dave i 36lber still nice n shiny lol :thumbsup:

looking good Dave :thumbsup: you always have your dogs looking immaculate :thumbsup: hope hes a champ :thumbsup:

mutley said:
looking good Dave  :thumbsup: you always have your dogs looking immaculate  :thumbsup: hope hes a champ :thumbsup:
:cheers: will be happy if he competes. see what next year brings :thumbsup:

DavidH said:
i like this pic ,just looks nice how he is standing :D

he his stunning looking Dave :thumbsup: who would have believed he would have gone that big (w00t) lol what did we think 25 /26lb still think he looks like Danny at that age, just hope Bentley keeps all his hair lol :thumbsup:

hellbound said:
DavidH said:
i like this pic ,just looks nice how he is standing :D

he his stunning looking Dave :thumbsup: who would have believed he would have gone that big (w00t) lol what did we think 25 /26lb still think he looks like Danny at that age, just hope Bentley keeps all his hair lol :thumbsup:

if he turns out half as good as danny i will be happy :thumbsup:

Wow Dave what a stunner he has grown in to :wub: Wish you all the very best with him,if he runs as good as he looks you're onto a winner :thumbsup: Come on Keeley/Tam and Les/Linda want some more pics of the others :thumbsup:

Hi Dave, girls are good, will try and get some pic's on this weekend. Katie is 29lb now and maxi is still 19lb both shaping up but they are completely different from each other (w00t)

Bentley looks great, Linda/Les if you have any new pic's then get them on Cassie's a beaut too :wub:

I have the two girls with me today Dave, they have been swimming to try to burn some energy off. They are both lovely :)

Here's one of the girls

Picturdogs_Sat_005.jpg

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back