The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

New Mating

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Geoff l will chase Keeley now she knows how to pictures on, Cookie and Maxi are both very well. :)

les both bitches look good just hope they run as good as they look :luck: jeff. gertcha.

I've found the camera lead hurrah!!!!! Hoping to put some new pictures on tonight :thumbsup:

hear we go :rant:

had bentley checked bit of a problem right rear,so his schooling is on ice for a month.

hope the girls schooling is going well :luck: :luck: :thumbsup:

he has been 35lb 4 oz for a month, think he will be 35, 36 scratch.

hear we go :rant: had bentley checked bit of a problem right rear,so his schooling is on ice for a month.

hope the girls schooling is going well :luck: :luck: :thumbsup:

he has been 35lb 4 oz for a month, think he will be 35, 36 scratch.
Hope Bentley's ok David :luck:

Saw Cookie on Saturday,schoolings going great :thumbsup:

some photos shelly got of the girls cookie
swimming035.jpg
swimming034.jpg

The pictures have come out great, the girls look great :)

their both lush but i still have a soft spot 4 maxi :luck:

Funny you should say that Cookie looks like Connor :) :) someone else thought so to.I hope you like the pictures Geoff :)

Sorry to hear about Bentley Dave i'm sure you will have him right soon. All the girls seem to be trialling so far so good ;)

only seems like yesterday they were playing in our living room. Good spread of weights for them Maxi 19lb Cassie 26lb Cookie 30lb and Bentley 35/36lb

09.jpg

pics look great shell both dogs look good . cookie looks like batesons rch cheeky madam if people still remember her jeff.

(w00t) maxi hasnt half put some leg on,they both look nice and long ,cookie????, i wanted to call bentley jed but was voted out.

looking foward to seeing them running /racing :luck: :luck: :luck: :thumbsup:

Cookie is my pet name for her :lol: but her name is still Katie, especially if she been naughty lol

keeley

Cookie does suit her though Keeley, Geoff someone was going through some old whippet news,and also commented that Cookie looked lke Cheeky Madam :)

Cookie is my pet name for her :lol: but her name is still Katie, especially if she been naughty lol
keeley
I like Cookie best Keeley :thumbsup: and Bentley is a lovely name David,so i'm glad you was out voted :p

if fact shell its look the spitting image of cheeky madam just saw an old photo of her at old hall

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back