The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

New Mating

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
bentley 11 month in a few days,351/2 lb.starting to shape up. will start to step his schooling up,if the weather would sort its self :))

:thumbsup: A very nice looking dog David, and and a very high class name, ;) what will his racing be or haven't you thought that far ahead yet.? :thumbsup: Di

bentley 11 month in a few days,351/2 lb.starting to shape up. will start to step his schooling up,if the weather would sort its self :))

:thumbsup: A very nice looking dog David, and and a very high class name, ;) what will his racing be or haven't you thought that far ahead yet.? :thumbsup: Di
thought of a couple,

mr sheene

arnage

photo was taken this am at redcar NO SNOW, all had a good gallop on the beech, will try carols photobucket when my son shows me :- nowt our cleaver on this thing. tryed earlier but fell out :rant:

:thumbsup: dave

Last edited by a moderator:

:thumbsup: A very nice looking dog David, and and a very high class name, ;) what will his racing name be or haven't you thought that far ahead yet.? :thumbsup: Di
thought of a couple,

mr sheene

arnage

:thumbsup: dave

:thumbsup: Mr. Sheene, sounds good for a lovely shiny dog. :p Di

Arnage ;) v good now i've googled David.

The Arnage is named after the Arnage bend at the Le Mans race track

where the name Bentley first gained the attention of the World, lets hope Bentley

gains the attention of the whippet racers straight and bends lol

Last edited by a moderator:
mr sheene is my fav,

arnage ,model of a bentley car.

hopefully will have some fun this year with him in the yearlings.

fingers crossed :thumbsup:

I'll be joining you in the yearlings david. Diff. classes though mine only 16lb. he looks lovely. Is he the one I bet you a pint he would go over 30lb.

I'll be joining you in the yearlings david. Diff. classes though mine only 16lb. he looks lovely. Is he the one I bet you a pint he would go over 30lb.
get you one in some w/e away, 19 yards start dont think we will ever run against you. :luck: :luck: :thumbsup:

Don't drink when I'm away. So I'll let you off. lol :luck: with him he looks great.

bentley looks great david he looks like his mum but bigger best of luck with him this year. jeff. :thumbsup: :luck: :D

come on shell get keeley and tam to put some pictures on of maxi and cookie cheers jeff. :thumbsup:

They are still a lovely pair,i hope to see them on the track soon :)

Great pic's Les, both girls are looking great, definitely looking forward to seeing this litter run. Good luck with them both, although doesn't sound like you'll need any with Cassie or Daisy ;)

Keeley

both look very well,cassie looks like bentley in fawn.hope they go well for you this year :luck: :luck: :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back