The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

New Mating

and Jo you have enough dogs,horse's,rabbit's, ferret's, so no black and white bitch lol

They all look lovely,they will keep you busy in a couple of weeks Jo :)

Unfortunately we lost the smallest brindle bitch last night, We had been hand feeding her but she just wasn't as strong as the others. :(

On a happier note all the others are absolutely fine and are very strong!! Little terrors are keeping poor dottie busy. My favourite keeps changing, their all so cute, you can see their characters all ready!! :wub:

orvil said:
Unfortunately we lost the smallest brindle bitch last night, We had been hand feeding her but she just wasn't as strong as the others.  :(
On a happier note all the others are absolutely fine and are very strong!! Little terrors are keeping poor dottie busy. My favourite keeps changing, their all so cute, you can see their characters all ready!!  :wub:

Sorry to hear you lost your little one, must be an awful feeling losing a pup :(

Hope the rest of them continue to grow and thrive :luck:

:( she was a lovely little girl, and you did all you could to help her,

will be over monday to take more pic's :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Thanks, the others are all fine - doing very well!! Can't believe how much they've grown already. (w00t) I'll get some more pics on tomorrow. :sorcerer:

maxxolivia197-1-1.jpg

I hope these pics meet with your approval Jo, wished I took one of Izzey :wub:

maxxolivia195-1.jpg

I think it can smell something :lol:

maxxolivia202-1.jpg

Will take some more when there 5 weeks ish, if you like :thumbsup:

ps Hazel enjoyed the ride on your pony :lol:

milly said:
maxxolivia202-1.jpg

Will take some more when there 5 weeks ish, if you like :thumbsup:

ps Hazel enjoyed the ride on your pony :lol:

I'm trying to find the other brindle pup :wacko:

maxxolivia192-1.jpg

Found it :sweating: I've put one of the black pups on twice :wacko:

The pic's are excellent, they look so sweet!! :thumbsup:

Thanks so much for coming over today, really appreciated it!! :cheers:

Hopefully there'll be a few more pups to take pics of in a few weeks!!

here's a pic of the ponies enjoying some grass, lol.

022.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Pup's just over a week old today!! All growning well and keeping their mum busy.

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back