The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

New Mating

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
They are very cute - They enjoyed having a bath in their baby rice this morning. I think they managed to get some in their mouths.

orvil said:
They are very cute - They enjoyed having a bath in their baby rice this morning. I think they managed to get some in their mouths.
:lol: your gonna be busy Jo :thumbsup:

Love the latest pics,how sweet does Tilly look :wub:

orvil-1-1-1-1-1.jpg

Just love the black & white pup :wub:

:thumbsup: she got your name on her then Geoff lol :thumbsup:

Got a new camera so here's a couple of pic's of the cuties enjoying some sun!!

DSCF0044.jpg

DSCF0045.jpg

DSCF0032.jpg

DSCF0027.jpg

:thumbsup: they look lovely, Jo and Darren :thumbsup: good luck to the new owners they are brill pups

what weight are they now Jo and more pic's please :thumbsup:

Can tell their as greedy as Dottie :lol: Tilly gets cuter each pic :D

Weights?? You must be joking - like i can get them in the scales now, they don't sit still long enough!!

Their all very cute - Bear seems to be the boss, Tilly is the greedy mummys girl, Denzil loves his cuddles, Scrumpy Jack is always wagging his tail, Braidy is very loving but likes her food and Hector is always escaping!!

If i were keeping one it'd have to be Denzil Or Tilly :- " , No no it'd have to be Hector but then scrumpy Jack is so sweet :wub: .....Which is why i don't think i'll be keeping any!!! :- " :D

I love the black and white one with the spotty nose :wub: :wub: :wub: They are all sooooooooooo cute

chris

Got some weights today

Scrumpy Jack - 4lb Brindle dog

Bear - 3.75lb black bitch

Hector - 3.5lb black dog

Denzil - 3.25 lb black dog (white nose) :wub:

Tilly - 3lb Black and white bitch :wub:

Braidy - 3lb brindle bitch

They will be four weeks tomorrow, Their just about paper trained now and have been having a good run around today.

DSCF0021.jpg

orvil said:
Got some weights today

Hector - 3.5lb black dog

Denzil - 3.25 lb black dog (white nose)  :wub:

Tilly - 3lb Black and white bitch  :wub:

They will be four weeks tomorrow, Their just about paper trained now and have been having a good run around today.

DSCF0021.jpg

VERY NICE LITTER GOOD LUCK TO THEM JUST WISH I HAD ROOM FOR ONE

orvil said:
Got some weights today

Hector - 3.5lb black dog

Denzil - 3.25 lb black dog (white nose)  :wub:

Tilly - 3lb Black and white bitch  :wub:

DSCF0021.jpg

Knew Scrumpy Jack would be the heaviest,cause I have a habit of liking big dogs :lol:

:thumbsup: they are doing really well :thumbsup: really nice pup's all come running when Jo call's them and only 4 weeks old she will have them sitting and staying by 6 week (w00t) it was so nice watching them playing today :wub: :wub:

More piccies!!!

Their growing up so fast now, As soon as the cage door is open there off running up and down. They think their fast already!!!

Tilly

DSCF0074-1.jpg

Bear

DSCF0086-1.jpg

Hector

DSCF0084-1.jpg

Denzil

DSCF0075-1.jpg

Srumpy Jack

DSCF0078-1.jpg

Braidy

DSCF0091-1.jpg

Playing with Auntie Jodie

DSCF0088-1.jpg

DSCF0016-1.jpg

DSCF0051-1.jpg

DSCF0058-1.jpg

i love this pic

DSCF0060-1.jpg

Jo i love the pictures and yes you have got you hands full :wub:

OMG you've got your hands full :lol: Is that Scrumpy Jack in the last pic :wub: looks like he's had one too many :lol: They all look great Jo :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back