The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

New Mating

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I think it's braidy in the last pic, Scrumpy Jack is in the pic's under the table and behind the tv!!

Their all so sweet, but as you can see from the pic's have already started ragging things, anything within reach they have to kill!! Jodie loves them thou, she's really gentle - Zac is staying out of the way!!

here's some more pic's of all the pups together.

DSCF0116-1.jpg

DSCF0113-1.jpg

DSCF0115-1.jpg

DSCF0133-1.jpg

DSCF0138-1.jpg

OMG how have you remained sane!!!! Pups are gorgeous.

chris

DSCF0138-1.jpg

What a brilliant picture of your gorgeous b/w - flying challenge :lol:

They look a fab litter :wub:

We certainly have our hands full, but i'll miss them all when their gone.

(w00t) went over to jo's tonight and pups were everywhere :wacko: oh my god they are lovely :wub: :huggles: only just got back from holiday so not seen them for over a week ( thanks for having jody and zac jo :thumbsup: ) cant believe how they have come on running everywhere and i have to look after them over the weekend (w00t) (w00t) great photos more please when you have the time lol

PM for details on these pups!!! :thumbsup:

Scrumpy Jack (brindle dog) is off to his new home tomorrow :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: thats only 2 from this litter still needing homes :thumbsup:

make that 1 needing a home (w00t) some pic's of Tonys new pup Megan

another with Megan's dad Zac ( Cracked it ) not looking very impressed lol :b

hi yvonne,have you or anyone else got any pics of zac from back in his racing days,be nice to see lexi`s dad in action :thumbsup:

'Little :wub:' Poor old Zac didn't think that today when he was running for cover :lol: She is gorgeous though :wub: she just needs to know not everything is for ragging especially the bottom of Tony's trousers :- " :lol: talk about keen (w00t)

chill36 said:
hi yvonne,have you or anyone else got any pics of zac from back in his racing days,be nice to see lexi`s dad in action :thumbsup:

hi Amanda

hows your little boy doing :thumbsup: will look over my pic's and find some for you good luck with Cracker :thumbsup:

rodders said:
'Little :wub:' Poor old Zac didn't think that today when he was running for cover :lol: She is gorgeous though :wub: she just needs to know not everything is for ragging especially the bottom of Tony's trousers :- "  :lol: talk about keen (w00t)

oh i don't no Karen her training coming along nice lol nearly had him over tonight :- "

hellbound said:
rodders said:
'Little :wub:' Poor old Zac didn't think that today when he was running for cover :lol: She is gorgeous though :wub: she just needs to know not everything is for ragging especially the bottom of Tony's trousers :- "  :lol: talk about keen (w00t)

oh i don't no Karen her training coming along nice lol nearly had him over tonight :- "

(w00t) :lol: you just make sure you move his new bench out the way,don't want him having an accident :- "

She looks so cute Yvonne i will have to come over and see her :wub:

:thumbsup: so lets have some photos of him now Amanda :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back