The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

New Mating

We just have one puppy left out of this litter now - Hector, i want to keep him but i'm not allowed!!

But look at his little face :wub: :wub:

DSCF0078-2.jpg

aww hes very cute i think u shud keep him lol do u think we shud start a petition up on k9 4 u to keep him? :lol: :thumbsup:

Awww Jo how sweet does he look :wub: Quick learner too if you've trained him to do that for his pic ;) :thumbsup:

Lol, i wish i could keep him but we're already keeping Tilly (black and white one) and we have another pup and 4 dogs, i think that may be enough!!

He is a quick learner Karen, He knows where his food is!!! :- "

Last edited by a moderator:
(w00t) you did'nt say that when i told you i did'nt want another pup 8 dogs no pups, think it went something like oh mum 1 mores ok and i will have her when she come in season :- "

Now come on Yvonne,you know Tony does all the hard work,when it comes to looking after her :- " :lol:

:- " oh yes sure he will walk up the track when the time comes lol (w00t) saying yes its my dog ;) :- "

Heres some pic's of Hector, the last one out of this litter. And some with his Litter sister Tilly, who we're keeping and Ozzie from the other litter.

Hector

DSCF0091-2.jpg

DSCF0076-2.jpg

DSCF0069-2.jpg

Tilly

DSCF0097-2.jpg

DSCF0098-2.jpg

THERE ALL LOVELY BUT TILLY REALLY STANDS OUT. GOOD LUCK WITH THEM ALL :luck:

orvil said:
Ah,they are all coming on a treat.Our little lad,Cracker,is a demon :wub:

He ragged the postmans new Jack Russel pup yesterday,i could have died.Think he will like the bunnies next year!!Will put some more pics on at weekend,its nice to see how they are all doing.

Amandaxx

Nice to see you've got your hands full Jo :lol: :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back