The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

New Mating

Thats funny,coz our Cracker has got mad ears.Some little girl pointed to him yesterday and said "look at that dogs ears",they are like radars.He is flat out now,as been training with Pam and her hubby(Tweed),all the dogs were mental today.

Amandax

Thats funny,coz our Cracker has got mad ears.Some little girl pointed to him yesterday and said "look at that dogs ears",they are like radars.He is flat out now,as been training with Pam and her hubby(Tweed),all the dogs were mental today.Amandax
:lol: Must be a family trait Amanda :D

her ear's are so big they just fold over out the way lol

Well Karen i did it ! :thumbsup: yes i weighed Megan 20 weeks tomorrow so what do you think she is ??

Well Karen i did it ! :thumbsup: yes i weighed Megan 20 weeks tomorrow so what do you think she is ??
Now Yvonne just because you closed your eyes and held your breath when you put Megan on the scales it doesn't mean that Karen can read them from where she's sitting :sweating:

was really disappointed :( 22lb 8oz dont think shes going to be in the same class as Duke lol

Now Yvonne just because you closed your eyes and held your breath when you put Megan on the scales it doesn't mean that Karen can read them from where she's sitting :sweating:
PMSL :thumbsup:

Come on Yvonne stop keeping me in suspense

You beat me too it :lol: Looks like you might get an heavyweight,or small scratch. I'll stick my neck out(not very far :lol: ) and say she'll be 32lb-35lb.

that was'nt putting Megan on the scales it was jimmy a fat 20lb and mickey 23lb (w00t) he's never been that heavy and poppy 30lb 6oz :oops: :oops: :oops: lol

Connor's Legacy weighs in at 26lb :sweating: now that's when you shut your eyes lol

would be nice if she makes 35lb but she needs to start eating like the other so called racers (w00t) and they need to start eating like Megan lol :thumbsup: :sweating:

would be nice if she makes 35lb but she needs to start eating like the other so called racers (w00t) and they need to start eating like Megan lol :thumbsup: :sweating:
:lol: You sure your putting the dishes down in the right order.Start putting Megan's down in Harvey and Dukes corner :-

so can you still get Duke on the scales or you started taking him to the weighbridge lol ;)

so can you still get Duke on the scales or you started taking him to the weighbridge lol ;)
:lol: I haven't weighed him since Saturday :- and i've conveniently forgotten what Saturdays weight was,so i'll weigh him again in a bit :b

ABSOLUTE STUNNIN PUPS hellbound, I remember goin to Nottingham now and again and seein Woolden Dot runnin sometimes, NOW the sire of that bitch was A VERY GOOD DOG on the Australian tracks---WON many an open--HONCHO CLASSIC and the Dam was one of the Droopy bitches---Droopys Teresa--Serious dogs, best of luck with your pups.! Scoobs :thumbsup:

Hi Karen and Yvonne and Jo,

I have enjoyed reading the weights and stuff ,it gives a comparison to Cracker.

He now weighs 34 lb,and is 21 inches.A real stunner(well we think so).Got great turn of speed,especially when he is hanging on the Greyhounds tail!!We love him to bits as does everyone who meets him,he is very sociable.

Lets have some more pics soon.

Amandaxxx

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back