The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

New Mating

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
How much like her mum is she
she is beginning to look a lot like her,lucy is stunning especially in this pic.very powerful for a bitch,look at that neck (w00t) we dont think we could of picked much better even though we didnt get much choice :wacko: :thumbsup:
Looking at yours and Vicki's pup,think even if there had been more in the litter they would have all been stunning :thumbsup:

Wicked! looking pup :thumbsup: seeing the pic's she looks like she's the spitting image of her mother. i want a black one never had one before (w00t) lol Clare.

Wicked! looking pup :thumbsup: seeing the pic's she looks like she's the spitting image of her mother. i want a black one never had one before (w00t) lol Clare.
hi, thanks :thumbsup: i never wanted black,but i have to admit, i have been converted :D Julie

hi, thanks :thumbsup: i never wanted black,but i have to admit, i have been converted :D Julie
:lol: well they do say once you've had one you never go back :lol: . Clare.

:lol: well they do say once you've had one you never go back :lol: . Clare.
lol that's a bit cheeky :teehee: i have heard that :thumbsup:

Here's a few up to date pic's of Tilly. She doesn't seem as big as the others, we've not weighed her but she only feels about 20lb to me, and about 19". Our bull x pup also seems to be a 'miniature' shes tiny.

DSCF0054.jpg

Tilly insists on sleeping on top of her mum, all the time!!!

DSCF0032.jpg

DSCF0036.jpg

DSCF0046.jpg

hi Jo,Tilly looks lovely :wub: she's coming on a treat :thumbsup: Julie

Lovely pics Jo,forgot how gorgeous Dotty was too.Tilly is very pretty,they all look very content.

Cracker has been training today,hes coming on a treat.We can never thank you enough

Amandax

:wub: :wub: she grown since i seen her last jo, you still bringing her over tomorrow her and megan together can only mean trouble :sweating: :sweating: she looks like sky when she was a pup but more leggy than sky :thumbsup:

About time we had some pics Jo :thumbsup: She still lookes has lovely as ever :wub: Your mum said,you reckon she's not such a little angel anymore o:) :lol:

:thumbsup: yes may end up racing her and megan she's looking lovely jo

jo and Darren came over with Tilly and Indie, Tilly is 21lb and indie 30lb got some lovely pic,s of them

Last edited by a moderator:
need to work out how i get the photos bigger on photobucket now :wacko:

josdogs010.jpg

hi yvonne,think you need to change the size on the first page after you login,where it says upload images and video :thumbsup: julie

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back