The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

New Mating

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi Karen and Yvonne and Jo,I have enjoyed reading the weights and stuff ,it gives a comparison to Cracker.

He now weighs 34 lb,and is 21 inches.A real stunner(well we think so).Got great turn of speed,especially when he is hanging on the Greyhounds tail!!We love him to bits as does everyone who meets him,he is very sociable.

Lets have some more pics soon.

Amandaxxx

oh my god 34lb (w00t) not having any problem with him eating then Amanda lol Megan's not a great eater more interesting playing and running around, not sure what Tilly weight is the last time i saw her just after xmas she was bit smaller than Megan and a real stunner very leggy and a lady not at all like Megan who thinks shes one off the lads lol

Hi Karen and Yvonne and Jo,I have enjoyed reading the weights and stuff ,it gives a comparison to Cracker.

He now weighs 34 lb,and is 21 inches.A real stunner(well we think so).Got great turn of speed,especially when he is hanging on the Greyhounds tail!!We love him to bits as does everyone who meets him,he is very sociable.

Amandaxxx
Hi Amanda :D Your spot on Cracker is a stunner :thumbsup: and from what you've put he's has mad as Yvonnes Megan :lol: must be something to do with the breeding :thumbsup: Zac has certainly thrown some beautiful pups,even if they are a bit nutty :lol:

Amandaxxx
Hi Amanda :D Your spot on Cracker is a stunner :thumbsup: and from what you've put he's has mad as Yvonnes Megan :lol: must be something to do with the breeding :thumbsup: Zac has certainly thrown some beautiful pups,even if they are a bit nutty :lol:

hey Karen glad you put " Yvonnes Megan" she not have anything to do with Tony :oops: :unsure:

hi,pups are all looking good big and small :thumbsup: lots of :luck: :luck: with them all :D looking forword to seeing them. Julie

Looking forward to meeting you and your bunch too Julie :thumbsup: hopefully at Highgate if you go up on Saturday :thumbsup:

Looking forward to meeting you and your bunch too Julie :thumbsup: hopefully at Highgate if you go up on Saturday :thumbsup:
hi karen,doubt we`ll make it saturday,70+miles a long way just for an evening especially with 2 young lads in tow aswell :wacko: gonna try and get to the manor show there in march as i like to do a bit of showing too.weighed our cracked it x greyhound pup tonight 32lb and 20" at 24 wks. :thumbsup: julie

hi karen,doubt we`ll make it saturday,70+miles a long way just for an evening especially with 2 young lads in tow aswell :wacko: gonna try and get to the manor show there in march as i like to do a bit of showing too.weighed our cracked it x greyhound pup tonight 32lb and 20" at 24 wks. :thumbsup: julie

can we have some more pic Juile :thumbsup:

Hi Yvonne,i will try and get some on later :thumbsup: Julie

Last edited by a moderator:
Hiya Julie,

Cracked it throws out some quality pups.Lexi is a good strong dog too,i can see working pairs and family class calling for our two!!Cracker been a little begger this week,devil in him!I am always glad when its weekend when Pete can pull his finger out.Although he has took Spike out lamping this week,but still nice to have an extra set of hands.

Can,t wait to see you and catch up.

Amandaxxx

Hiya Julie,Cracked it throws out some quality pups.Lexi is a good strong dog too,i can see working pairs and family class calling for our two!!Cracker been a little begger this week,devil in him!I am always glad when its weekend when Pete can pull his finger out.Although he has took Spike out lamping this week,but still nice to have an extra set of hands.

Amandaxxx
Hi Amanda,they all look good don't they :thumbsup: looking forward to the shows,pairs and family group it is.You are right they do have a little bit of the devil in them :devil: great character though i love that.Hope to see you soon Juliex

Here's a couple of pics taken this morning :thumbsup:
ppppppppppppppppppppppppppp020.jpg
ppppppppppppppppppppppppppp032.jpg

Hiya Julie,Cracked it throws out some quality pups.Lexi is a good strong dog too,i can see working pairs and family class calling for our two!!Cracker been a little begger this week,devil in him!I am always glad when its weekend when Pete can pull his finger out.Although he has took Spike out lamping this week,but still nice to have an extra set of hands.

Amandaxxx
Hi Amanda,they all look good don't they :thumbsup: looking forward to the shows,pairs and family group it is.You are right they do have a little bit of the devil in them :devil: great character though i love that.Hope to see you soon Juliex
Hiya Julie,

Do you think Lexi will be unders?She is a good height for her age too.She is a bit bigger than Finn was at that age,and he is just under 23.

Amandaxx

Amandaxxx
Hiya Julie,

Do you think Lexi will be unders?She is a good height for her age too.She is a bit bigger than Finn was at that age,and he is just under 23.

Amandaxx
Not sure,would like her to stay under but it's just a waiting game :wacko: but to be honest we don't really care what she makes she is a great little dog,we are so pleased with her :D

Hi Julie,

Too right,thats how we feel.As you say,its a waiting game.We are not bothered either,we will love Cracker no matter what.

He fits into our clan very nicely.Lexi looks great in your pic,you have done a sterling job.They do look so alike,if it was,nt for Lexis white stripe down her face.The build is identical,Cracker looks a bit stockier,but than hes a dog.It will be nice to see them together.

Amandaxxx

She's as beautiful as her dam Julie :wub: I bet Vicki is over the moon with both the pups,they are certainly good lookers :thumbsup:

What a cracking looking pup :thumbsup: good comfirmation :thumbsup:

How much like her mum is she
she is beginning to look a lot like her,lucy is stunning especially in this pic.very powerful for a bitch,look at that neck (w00t) we dont think we could of picked much better even though we didnt get much choice :wacko: :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back