The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

New Mating

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
rodders said:
Nice to see you've got your hands full Jo :lol:   :thumbsup:
Its not Jo thats got the little begger,its me.

I have never had such a confident pup,he is,nt bothered by anything.

I am knackered by the end of the day.

Amandax

finleyfoofoo said:
rodders said:

Amandax

Could possibly be something in Jo's water Amanda :lol: Our little fella never stops too :lol: Came in from the kitchen the other night to find Duke had jumped off the arm of the sofa onto my computer chair (which ofcourse has wheels) and he and chair were sailing off towards the hall (w00t) no panic from him :- " little devil :D

finleyfoofoo said:
rodders said:

Amandax

hi Amanda, i know how you feel :wacko: Lexi is none stop its like a mad house here.I'm sure it will all be worth it in the end :D :thumbsup:

orvil said:
DSCF0062-2.jpg

DSCF0061-2.jpg

DSCF0060-2.jpg

DSCF0057-2.jpg

hi Jo,pups looking good :thumbsup: Tilly she looks so like Lexi :wub: will put some pics of her on soon :D

(w00t) still think Megan could win hands down she such a little o:)

al the best of :luck: to all the new owners :thumbsup:

coatsy said:
al the best of  :luck: to all the new owners :thumbsup:
Thats nice of you,thankyou.Think we will need it!!!

My pup,Cracker,has been terrorising my sisters whippet this morning,

he can,t half shift already :))

Amandax

(w00t) sweetheart lol yes right, Megan is 10 weeks and 11lb but if she grows into her feet think she will be no limit :thumbsup:

think need to make my pics bigger that way you maybe able to see the photo lol
th_pupsandkarensdogs051.jpg

Megan at the back Duke George and Karens pup ( Hellbound + Greyhound )

What stunning dogs,but then i am biased,i have one :thumbsup: Our Cracker is now 30lb,and 20 inches.We took them all to Sherwood Forest today.He is turning into a right softie,well until we take him training then he turns into a demon.Even i look at him,and think i lucky i am.

Amandax

Heres my son with them all

Hi Amanda cracker is looking lovely can't believe how big she;s is (w00t) having said that could'nt tell you what megan weight is just keep feeding her lol :rolleyes: Karen thinks she could stay under 35lb but we will see not that bother what she make's she's a lovely dog when shes good lol but most off the time a little
th_pupsandkarensdogs129.jpg

Hi Amanda cracker is looking lovely can't believe how big she;s is (w00t) having said that could'nt tell you what megan weight is just keep feeding her lol :rolleyes: Karen thinks she could stay under 35lb but we will see not that bother what she make's she's a lovely dog when shes good lol but most off the time a little
th_pupsandkarensdogs129.jpg
Hi Yvonne,

I agree with what you said,we don,t care how big Cracker grows now,he is a big softie,and has been a pleasure to own,and thats more important.We have never had a dog in overs,so if thats what happens,it will be a change.

Amandaxx

now i'v worked out how to post pic's bigger with the help of karen here are more pic's

Megan with her dad Zac (cracked it )

and what a little angel she looks :- :lol: Zac thinks if he ignores her for long enough,she'll go away :lol:

Bet your glad to see the back of mine :sweating: Dukes missing her already :lol:

is he will bring her over to stop with you then karen lol

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back