The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

New Mating

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Nice pics Yvonne :thumbsup:

Looks like you eventually cracked it :lol:

bonny lass black and white :wub: she looks really well :luck: nice to see some one can do pics :thumbsup:

I know who the black dog laying with Zac is, his pet name is Doyle does any one Know what his racing name was :))

I know who the black dog laying with Zac is, his pet name is Doyle does any one Know what his racing name was :))
i know the who the owners are but have forgot the name of the dog!!! i wont give any clues away tho shell

Is it Crackpot - looks greyer than when i last saw him.

Is it Crackpot - looks greyer than when i last saw him.

yes Vicky and he is alot greyer lol Dave and Jade should have got it lol having litter brother and sister :thumbsup:

he's going home on sat been here since xmas its like home from home keep getting phone call from Alison and Paul asking if he's ok lol

Nice pics Yvonne :thumbsup: Looks like you eventually cracked it :lol:

yes thanks to Hazel :thumbsup: lol i CRACKED IT
josdogs028-1.jpg

About time too :lol: She's a little beauty Jo,and George reckons she's a proper dog cause she sits on command :thumbsup: unlike the unruley mobs belonging to me or your mother :- :lol:

The pups look real stunners, l wonder how well behaved they are lol :))

should just say this pup is not out of Zac ( Cracked it ) her ear's are far to small lol :oops: She's a bull x and so sweet her name is India
josdogs021-2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Megan now 24lb :thumbsup:
tonispups001.jpg
tonispups003.jpg
Megan is the spitting image of Cracker!!Such stunning pups,although i am biased.Has Megan got gigantic ears?Crackers are huge,all adds to the charm.Cracker is 35 lb,and 22 inches,a right string bean with a huge chest and long back,perfect to me.

Amandaxx.

Megan now 24lb :thumbsup:
tonispups001.jpg
tonispups003.jpg
Megan is the spitting image of Cracker!!Such stunning pups,although i am biased.Has Megan got gigantic ears?Crackers are huge,all adds to the charm.Cracker is 35 lb,and 22 inches,a right string bean with a huge chest and long back,perfect to me.

Amandaxx.

Hi Amanda

love Megan to bits ears and all lol she can be a little :devil: along with her half brother Jimmy ( Tanglewood + Cracked it ) you can tell most Cracked it offspring from the ears lol

jimmy playing with Megan when she was alot smaller than him
pupsandkarensdogs011.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahh, Yvonne,a fab pic!!I will take a close up of Cracker at the weekend,then you can see what you think.He was very good

today,we let him off with a collie and a lab,and he did,nt chase them,which was a first.LOL.looking at most of Cracked it,s off spring,and how gorgeous they are,we feel very lucky to have our Cracker.

Amandaxxx

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: Megans not to bad off the lead Amanda but like most pups its always a worry what they will do when meeting other dogs, jimmy on the other hand will have a go at other dogs he's really bad if Tony takes him out to the point where he will not take him anymore (w00t) but i have to say he's 2 year's old now and never gone for dogs when racing :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: Megans not to bad off the lead Amanda but like most pups its always a worry what they will do when meeting other dogs, jimmy on the other hand will have a go at other dogs he's really bad if Tony takes him out to the point where he will not take him anymore (w00t) but i have to say he's 2 year's old now and never gone for dogs when racing :thumbsup:
Hi Yvonne,

At least Cracker is friendly,he loves other dogs,just goes into a different mode when then run,it seems to wind him up.I have not let him off with Spike all week,and i have really seen a difference.Spike likes being chased,so Cracker just sees it as a game.It was the first time i have let him off with strange dogs yesterday,and i was so pleased.He tried to chase the collie,she told him off,and he left well alone.I think he will calm down,a lot of it is puppy madness.It has been interesting to hear other people views.

Amandax

Hi Yvonne,

At least Cracker is friendly,he loves other dogs,just goes into a different mode when then run,it seems to wind him up.I have not let him off with Spike all week,and i have really seen a difference.Spike likes being chased,so Cracker just sees it as a game.It was the first time i have let him off with strange dogs yesterday,and i was so pleased.He tried to chase the collie,she told him off,and he left well alone.I think he will calm down,a lot of it is puppy madness.It has been interesting to hear other people views.

Amandax
:thumbsup:

Hi Yvonne,Jo,Karen and Julie,

Heres a pic taken this morning,of our nutter,Carcker.Look at the huge ears!!!I think he is coming on well,what do you think?

Amandaxx

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back