The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

New Mating

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi Yvonne,Jo,Karen and Julie,

Heres a pic taken this morning,of our nutter,Carcker.Look at the huge ears!!!I think he is coming on well,what do you think?

Amandaxx

:thumbsup: he's really looking nice Amanda and love the ear's lol just like Megan you cant miss the ear's lol (w00t)
pupsandkarensdogs135.jpg

just look at both Megan and Cracker's ear's

hi amanda,cracker looks like he's coming on a treat,he's a big strong boy :thumbsup: like the ears lol :lol: Juliex

Thanks Julie,

Pete says they will be aerodynamic when hes racing,if thats the case,he should fly!!

Had a lovely walk today to clear our heads,Petes mum passed away yesterday,so having the dogs

sort of helps ,as they make you smile.

Amandaxxx

:( really sorry to hear about pete's mum, having young dog's will keep you busy

Thanks Julie,Pete says they will be aerodynamic when hes racing,if thats the case,he should fly!!

Had a lovely walk today to clear our heads,Petes mum passed away yesterday,so having the dogs

Amandaxxx
Sorry to hear about Pete's mum.your right it is nice to get out with the dogs and get away from everything :) its been a beautiful day here so we managed to get out with our lot,first time we have been to public a place with Lexi, we were a bit worried she would jump up someone :sweating: but she was very good o:) just a couple of scary moments. Juliex

Thanks Julie,Pete says they will be aerodynamic when hes racing,if thats the case,he should fly!!

Amandaxxx
Sorry to hear about Pete's mum.your right it is nice to get out with the dogs and get away from everything :) its been a beautiful day here so we managed to get out with our lot,first time we have been to public a place with Lexi, we were a bit worried she would jump up someone :sweating: but she was very good o:) just a couple of scary moments. Juliex
Ha,she just keeps you are your toes!Cracker is a pain for trying to get to people when we walk past,i have never

had such a fussy dog.Lady had her booster jabs yesterday,vet said she is in tip top condition,which was good.Not be long before we meet up again.

Amandaxx

Amandaxxx
Ha,she just keeps you are your toes!Cracker is a pain for trying to get to people when we walk past,i have never

had such a fussy dog.Lady had her booster jabs yesterday,vet said she is in tip top condition,which was good.Not be long before we meet up again.

Amandaxx
Yes won't be long now, you are going to shugborough aren't you?looking forward to this one :thumbsup:

Sorry to read about Pete's mum Amanda :( Please pass on my condolences

Hi again,

Hope you are not fed up with my pics.Heres a couple of new ones of our Cracker,or the Demon,as he is affectionately known!!!

He is still growing,now 38 lbs,22 inches to the shoulder,and very handsome.What do you think.Butter would,nt melt or what!!

Amandax

he is lovely 38lb my god (w00t) over 10lb more than Megan will have to start feeding her lol

he is lovely 38lb my god (w00t) over 10lb more than Megan will have to start feeding her lol
Ha!!Is that heavy??As you can see,he is not even bulky,he is quite a fussy eater,and has been hard to get weight on him,must be doing something right.Mind you,he never stops,we have been decorating,so he is now an attractive shade of dappled green.Suits a demon!!

Amandax

Butter wouldn't melt Amanda :lol: look at his eyes,how could you call him a demon :wub: he's coming on a treat :thumbsup: and if he's got the energy young Megans got then lord help you :sweating:

Butter wouldn't melt Amanda :lol: look at his eyes,how could you call him a demon :wub: he's coming on a treat :thumbsup: and if he's got the energy young Megans got then lord help you :sweating:
Hi Karen,

I have never had a dog so full of beans.The picture is why he gets away with murder,just bats his eye lashes and sticks his huge lug holes in the air,and you just can,t tell him off.We have just booked for Sandringham,camping for a week,with all four dogs,think it will be an experience :eek:We love him to bits,but then,i think you know that!!

Amandax

Ha!!Is that heavy??As you can see,he is not even bulky,he is quite a fussy eater,and has been hard to get weight on him,must be doing something right.Mind you,he never stops,we have been decorating,so he is now an attractive shade of dappled green.Suits a demon!!

Amandax

Tilly jo's bitch is only 24lb, megan is 27lb and like Cracker not a good eater, tilly is brill eats anything you give her or she can get lol, he's a real looker cant wait to see him around the shows Amanda, agree with Karen no Demon he cant be lol,

It has been such a pleasure to keep this thread going,and see all the dogs mature.They are such a lovely litter,but then i am biased!!Pete was besotten with Dotty,so he keeps saying Cracker is like his mum!!

Amandaxx

Just incase I forget :lol:

BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Megan,Tilly,Cracker and the rest of litter for tomorrow :thumbsup: About time we had some updated pics.They've all grown into beautiful animals :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back