The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

New Mating

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
shell got the best pic of megan Karen taken at scotland will sak her to post them !!! happy first birthday to Megan Tilly and Cracker

How fast its gone.

We are so proud of our lad.He won his last puppy race at Ibstock last week,15 wins out of 16.His trophy cabinet is overflowing,but more to the point,what a fantastic companion and pet.The most gentle affectionate,bright dog we could have wished for :wub: We will always be greatful to Darren and Jo for letting us have Cracker,or Crackpot!!

He gets his new sister tomorrow,and is at this moment in time,on the sofa,curled up with Finn.

Amandaxx

Can't believe my little babies are a year old today!! They've all turned into beautiful dogs!! Heres a up to date picture of Princess Tilly, she's having lots of birthday treats!!!

DSCF0020-2.jpg

And Mummy Dottie, She didn't want to be left out.

DSCF0025-4.jpg

Be nice to have some pictures of cracker with his tropheys :thumbsup: he's getting the best birthday treat of all with a new sister!!!

Mum, get some pictures of Megan (cracked the ice) on. Braidy (the little brindle bitch - now also called Tilly!!) went to a working home, their trying to send me some pictures of her - apparently she's very good! And Hector (black dog) has a home with some friends so i shall get a picture of him up.

Forgot to add Tilly is 29lb and 22", I've just noticed she looks a bit dull in that picture, she is in season though so i think that's why!!

Tilly look asleep jo will post pic of megan :thumbsup: did note jo you did'nt post tilly full name lol

Cracker has been playing with his new sister all day,he is shattered!!I forgot to put his weight on at the moment 51 1b,and lean and mean!!!He has tried to mount his new"sister"on several occasions,the dirty monkey,she soon gave him the short shift!!I would like a pup out of Cracker one day,but for now,we are full to the rafters!!I will wait until the ed of the shows,and take a pic of him will his trophies,i just hope he does as well in overs,we will see!!

Amandaxx

Leave Jo alone Yvonne,Princess Tilly.....Looks beautiful Jo :thumbsup:

Cracker has done you proud Amanda :thumbsup: Hopefully you'll bring him to Notts&Derby WRC lurcher show,so we all get to see him in the flesh :thumbsup: Nearly forgot love the new addition to the family

Yvonne the picture i took of Megan was on your camera :) happy Birthday to them all.

ok sorry shell forgot you took the pic's with my cam lol
newpicsofpip016.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
newpicsofpip016.jpg
newpicsofpip016.jpg
and with her new play mate who i'm sure she will miss as much as me
newpicsofpip076.jpg

:b

Cracker has done you proud Amanda :thumbsup: Hopefully you'll bring him to Notts&Derby WRC lurcher show,so we all get to see him in the flesh :thumbsup: Nearly forgot love the new addition to the family
Hiya Karen,

When is it?We would love to come.

Amandaxx

:b
Hiya Karen,

When is it?We would love to come.

Amandaxx
27th September,Amanda.Junction 29a,M1 look forward to seeing Cracker (and you and Pete :lol: ) if you can make it :thumbsup:

Butter wouldn't melt in Megans mouth Yvonne :- You haven't got a big pink ball in that box have you? :lol:

Hiya Jo,Yvonne,Darren and Karen,

As i promised Jo,we took our end of the year pic of all the dogs with there trophies and rosettes.

Heres our lad,Cracker.Won 15 out of 16 of his puppy races.So far,only had two adult races,but is doing us proud.He is quite a little overs dog at 25 inches,but hopefully,next year,he will be able to keep up with the big boys.He has been a treat to own,although very vocal,and always getting into scrapes.He knows no fear when running,and always gives 100%.

Thanks to Jo for our lovely dog,Cracker,or Crackpot as affectionately known.

Amandaxx

Awww what a gorgeous litter these lot are. Cracker looks good with all his trophies. Only just seen the latest pic of Tilly, god she's stunning - how come i haven't seen her racing Yvonne?

Awww what a gorgeous litter these lot are. Cracker looks good with all his trophies. Only just seen the latest pic of Tilly, god she's stunning - how come i haven't seen her racing Yvonne?
Thanks Vicky,

They have all made fabulous dogs.Very strong,but more importantly,loving and great pets!!

Amandaxx

Hiya Jo,Yvonne,Darren and Karen,As i promised Jo,we took our end of the year pic of all the dogs with there trophies and rosettes.

Heres our lad,Cracker.Won 15 out of 16 of his puppy races.So far,only had two adult races,but is doing us proud.He is quite a little overs dog at 25 inches,but hopefully,next year,he will be able to keep up with the big boys.He has been a treat to own,although very vocal,and always getting into scrapes.He knows no fear when running,and always gives 100%.

Thanks to Jo for our lovely dog,Cracker,or Crackpot as affectionately known.

Amandaxx

A big well done to Cracker :thumbsup: he has done you all proud this year and sure there is much more to come :D so keep up the good work and Chris said tell Pete to watch the string (w00t) ;) See you soon Julie and Chris

Cracker looks fab,Amanda :thumbsup: and what a line up of trophys.He's certainly done both you,Pete and Jo and Darren proud :thumbsup: All the very best of :luck: for next year with him.Hopefully we'll all get to see him in the spring :D

jo's Princess Tilly. as been in season vicky so will start racing over the winter
lastdaywitjosdogs009.jpg

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back