The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

New Mating

wicked whippet

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I have mated my little greyhound bitch (48lb) to Rooster Booster (40lb) - Minster Rocket x Strapped for cash.

Unfortunately Roo was retired around the age of two when he broke his Hock and had to have it pinned. I'm sure some of you remember him on the bends showing some promise before the accident.

My bitch is a sprinter and a real sweetie ( racing name 'Salthill Tansy') Big daddy cool x leemount dancer.

Puppies are due around 22nd september ( fingers crossed)

Good luck jo hope they champs for you :thumbsup:

good luck with the mateing i remember the bitch at reading shes was quick to the 1st bend good breeding in her to mate :luck: :luck: :luck:

Good luck, :luck: i hope the bitch as taken for you. :thumbsup: di

As you know jo, I really liked the look of Roo when I met him at champs.( lovely strong muscled dog, very powerful looking and a very happy, energetic, friendly dog)

I presume mum to be is the equally lovely small greyhound bitch I met too? I hope so because I think this will be a great pairing for your lad and expect some very fine pups will be due!

Best of luck! : luck:

Jac x

Just thought i'd put a couple of photo's on of my two parents to be.

TANSY the mum

ROOSTER BOOSTER the dad

Last edited by a moderator:
Should be nice pups Jo. Hope all goes well. xxx

Puppies have arrived. The first one was born at 1.29am Monday 20th and the last at 1.15pm monday afternoon. Tansy has Five boys and two girls. Unfortunately one little boy was still born (number 8)

Mum and pups doing well, owner not so well ( totally and utterly sleep deprived lol) But very very proud.

There are two brown babies and the other five are black like mum and dad, weighing from 14oz to 1lb and all guzzling like good uns.

Piccies to follow :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
don't know what happened there, there were 8 pups but one was still born. couldn't edit it

Well done. Glad it all went well and mum and pups are fine.

As for the sleep, dont think you will get much for some time.!!!!

Look forward to pics.

Glad you got want you want Joe good luck with sleep :wacko:

Well done Tansy and Roo :thumbsup:

hope you have managed to get some sleep Jo, cause for the next 6/8 weeks when they start to run about you will have you hands full (w00t)

Best of luck with them :luck:

Well done Tansy and Roo :thumbsup:
hope you have managed to get some sleep Jo, cause for the next 6/8 weeks when they start to run about you will have you hands full (w00t)

Best of luck with them :luck:

Tansy is being a brill mum, still no sleep though think i may have passed that point and boy are these guys active.

As a single person i wouldn't recommend this unless you have great friends and i got mine out of bed at 1am lol and they were fabulous.

WELL DONE JO

TWO PUPS THERE LIKE

HOUDINI AND HIS SISTER STRAPED FOR CASH (roos mum)

good luck :luck: :luck: :luck: :thumbsup:

gary

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back