The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

GRAHAM PEM

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:rant: JUST FEEL THIS NEEDS TO BE SAID I TOOK WELL WHAT I THOUGHT WAS TO BE A NEW MEMBER TO THE NON PED RACING SCENE TODAY AT BLIDWORTH TO WATCH THE RACING WITH HIS PUP I BRED OUT OF MAGICAL DREAMS X KILLEACLE RENI AND SURPRISE SUPRRISE WHAT DID HE GET ALL DAY OF CERTAIN PEOPLE THATS A GREYHOUND.

I FEEL ITS ABOUT TIME ALL THIS RUBBISH STOPED BEFORE WE DRIVE MORE PEOPLE AWAY FROM OUR SPORT FOR F--- SAKE ITS A HOBBY.

IF ANDY DECIDES NOT TO RACE THE PUP THAT WE BRED REST ASSURED I WILL AS I WILL NOT BE DRIVEN AWAY FROM A SPORT THAT I HAVE DONE FOR A QUITE FEW YEARS.

IF I HAD LIED ABOUT THE LITTERS BREEDING I COULD ACCEPT SOME OF THE COMMENTS THAT WERE MADE TO ANDY ABOUT HIS PUP BUT I DIDNT AND WHY SHOULD I.

AND DONT GIVE ME THAT RUBBISH THAT IT WAS SAID IN A BIT OF FUN AS IT WAS NOT WISE UP YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE.

:luck: WITH YOUR RACING BIG OR SMALL.

Name them Graham :thumbsup: I would.

Well i can tell you now Graham

I am sick to death with all the sly comments and stupid rumours

and people having there say on here .They havent even got the backbone to put there name ,

THIS DRIVING PEOPLE OUT OF THE SPORT MUST STOP :rant:

GARY

GRAHAM PEM said:
:rant: JUST FEEL THIS NEEDS TO BE SAID I TOOK WELL WHAT I THOUGHT WAS TO BE A NEW MEMBER TO THE NON PED RACING SCENE TODAY AT BLIDWORTH TO WATCH THE RACING WITH HIS PUP I BRED OUT OF MAGICAL DREAMS X KILLEACLE RENI AND SURPRISE SUPRRISE WHAT DID  HE GET ALL DAY OF CERTAIN PEOPLE THATS A GREYHOUND.I FEEL ITS ABOUT TIME ALL THIS RUBBISH STOPED BEFORE WE DRIVE MORE PEOPLE AWAY FROM OUR SPORT FOR F--- SAKE ITS A HOBBY.

IF ANDY DECIDES NOT TO RACE THE PUP THAT WE BRED REST ASSURED I WILL AS I WILL NOT BE DRIVEN AWAY FROM A SPORT THAT I HAVE DONE FOR A QUITE FEW YEARS.

IF I HAD LIED ABOUT THE LITTERS BREEDING I COULD ACCEPT SOME OF THE COMMENTS THAT WERE MADE TO ANDY ABOUT HIS PUP BUT I DIDNT AND WHY SHOULD I.

AND DONT GIVE ME THAT RUBBISH THAT IT WAS SAID IN A BIT OF FUN AS IT WAS NOT WISE UP YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE.

then name and shame them we need new members big or small runners

GRAHAM PEM said:
:rant: JUST FEEL THIS NEEDS TO BE SAID I TOOK WELL WHAT I THOUGHT WAS TO BE A NEW MEMBER TO THE NON PED RACING SCENE TODAY AT BLIDWORTH TO WATCH THE RACING WITH HIS PUP I BRED OUT OF MAGICAL DREAMS X KILLEACLE RENI AND SURPRISE SUPRRISE WHAT DID  HE GET ALL DAY OF CERTAIN PEOPLE THATS A GREYHOUND.I FEEL ITS ABOUT TIME ALL THIS RUBBISH STOPED BEFORE WE DRIVE MORE PEOPLE AWAY FROM OUR SPORT FOR F--- SAKE ITS A HOBBY.

Well you cant blame Maurice (Mr rules ) he was not there-- wife wont let him out to play only in the dark ---like a mushroom---in fact thats his new nickname( Maurice the mushroom) ---kept in the dark and sh-t on regular---lol

nor was his mate David H ---

Steve---pieman and knife sharpener---

My partner showed me an old video the other day, the introduction said the whippet racing was about a love of the dogs and a love of the sport. My parnter raced whippets 8 years ago and i am coming in as a new member. I'm beginning to wonder what i am getting into.

Sorry to hear that a new member should be subject to this kind of s--t

Don't think naming and shaming anyone on k9 would do the sport any good ... know a few in the past that should of been named :oops:

Tell your mate to ignore these petty people graham his dog is beautiful :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
Graham, I've had folk walking down the street say Dobs is a greyhound. (w00t) Folks opinions on what constitutes a whippet is varied, there's some ''esteemed'' pedigree whippet owners who think our dogs are unkempt mongrels, I usually refer them to Pathe film links of whippets and then they see their arse. :- "

Genetically, the 2 breeds of dogs are very alike so to me it makes sense that these dogs closely bred to greyhounds will physically resemble a greyhound so I wouldn't be entirely insulted.

So long as your mate enjoys his dog and gets pleasure from whatever he chooses to do with them then that's all that really matters. :thumbsup:

davbow said:
My partner showed me an old video the other day, the introduction said the whippet racing was about a love of the dogs and a love of the sport.  My parnter raced whippets 8 years ago and i am coming in as a new member.  I'm beginning to wonder what i am getting into.

I hope you don't let the small minority put you off joining our sport as the majority of whippet racers are a good bunch who welcome all newcomers and give them all the help they can. There will allways be a small number of green eyed sh*t stirers in all walks of life, the rest of us simply rise above it

Welcome to whippet racing and good luck with your dog

my nephew was coming in to the whippets.bought 2 pups, 1 was 20 lb and was a little flyer. but only raced a couple of times. sly comments saying she was dodgy at a puppy champ did nothing for his confidence. as she was as straight as a dye. these people had never seen her run i.m.o this is what people do if they think a dog could be a threat to theres . :rant:

then at other opens nobody spoke, or asked about the dogs,a lot of the time we bring the rod to our own backs as newbees are treat so hostile.

to cut it short , they are pets now. but would of made open class easy the second pup he didnt even school.

when we came into racing our first pup ballajura could not get trials as he was branded a fighter :rant: even before he ran with any thing.

yvonne kindly took him to school at maltby. where he went straight past she could not understand where he had a problem, as he was straight .

new people need encouragement and help, not hostility if the sport is to go on :thumbsup:

sad but true

WORCESTER MAKE ALL NEW MEMBERS WELCOME AND HELP SCHOOL THERE DOGS LOOK AT PAT DOG OUR EBBY SUP SCR WIN AT CHAPIONSHIP THERE FIRST RUNNER IN NON PED HELPED BY WORCESTER MEMBERS TO SCHOOL HER ABOUT 5 MONTHS AGO NICE FRIENDLY CLUB

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back