The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

New Pedigree Whippet Racing Association Website

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I have a new machine and had a play around with it today. I have made some stitch on badges i could make some for the npwra i could make them for heat wins or something ? if you would like, i can change the wording to what ever ? Let me know what you think, thought it might help for the time being.

I have a new machine and had a play around with it today. I have made some stitch on badges i could make some for the npwra i could make them for heat wins or something ? if you would like, i can change the wording to what ever ? Let me know what you think, thought it might help for the time being.
June they are wonderful. I will PM you, but sure we want some!

they are lovely i think you might get a phone call in a minute :thumbsup:

I second that.

WOW June they are great :thumbsup:

Honestly you are all fabulous, the offers of help mean so much. Thanks everyone.

Last edited by a moderator:

June you are a very clever lady they are lovely :thumbsup:

You're so clever June. The badges are great :huggles:

Honestly you are all fabulous, the offers of help mean so much. Thanks everyone.

its wonderful Barbara that so many want an active part in their hobby/sport, and with the support on offer i think the 1st NPWRA nationals will be a massive success..

I'm looking forward to the Glous open where i think many racers will be on a high, :( sadly many other opens have suffered by being over shadowed by recent events, but what a lift for us all to know its in the past and will soon be forgotten, I'm looking onwards and upwards :thumbsup:

i dread to think what some of your phone bills are going to be like :lol:

>dread to think what some of your phone bills are going to be like

The way that I look at it Alan is all in favour of the new organisation and so far isn't doing anything so his contribution is paying my phone bill. :lol:

ok at the risk of juney telling me off :sweating: ,im going to be brave and show you what i have ordered for your 1st champs ,its not much and not that big ,i havent had it engraved as didnt know what to put ,im sure juney will know :-

700.jpg

ok at the risk of juney telling me off :sweating: ,im going to be brave and show you what i have ordered for your 1st champs ,its not much and not that big ,i havent had it engraved as didnt know what to put ,im sure juney will know :-
700.jpg
that is beautiful trac we would certainly be very proud to have that on display :thumbsup:

June don,t you dare tell our trac off :)

will the next one be in scotland ?
It would be lovely to hold a Championship in bonny Scotland, but our aim is to find a ground in the middle of the country, so it is as central as it can be for people to travel to. We have racers from Scotland and Cornwall, so somewhere in the middle is still a long way to travel, but as near to both as it can be.

will the next one be in scotland ?
How nice to see a new member on the K9 board. Welcome.

I'm afraid that we have no plans to run a meeting in Scotland this year. Obviously as it is our intention for members to have the racing that the majority want then we'll be asking them where they wish to race next year before deciding on where in the country to hold next years venue's.

I see that you have said on another topic that you are going to the WCRA Champs in Gloucestershire. It's brilliant to see yet another Scottish racer prepared to travel for miles to race their dogs. I wish you good luck.

we were not at oxford so knew nothing about all this NPWRA, but it goes without saying if there is anything lynne and myself can do to help we will be there. :thumbsup:

this is what our sport needs and it can only get better from it.

long live the npwra

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back