The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

New Photos Of The Froglets!!!

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Aaahhh but Issac is'nt a Whippet!! He is a farmer whippet..who has a flat-cap,a pipe and and a tractor now that is totally different to an ordinary whippet!! :teehee:

Bet that's confused everyone :blink: :unsure: They'll be thinking we are 'one loaf short of a picnic' Pam !! :wacko: :wacko:

Hope this works, should be a pic of him trying to stand :wub: :wub:

Kevin1.html

Attachments

• Kevin1.html
    462 bytes · Views: 103
Last edited by a moderator:
louiejoe said:
Aaahhh but Issac is'nt a Whippet!! He is a farmer whippet..who has a flat-cap,a pipe and and a tractor now that is totally different to an ordinary whippet!! :teehee:

Bet that's confused everyone :blink: :unsure: They'll be thinking we are 'one loaf short of a picnic' Pam !! :wacko: :wacko:

YOU are!!! :lol: :teehee: (w00t) ...........only joking,you know we love ya :*

05whippet said:
dukie said:
Hope this works, should be a pic of him trying to stand :wub:   :wub:
Not unless he is invisible Janet! :blink: ..........well I can't seem to see the pic anyway!

Mmm - he's very white with one little red cross (w00t) and even right clicking and choosing 'show picture' doesn't bring the real Kevin out.

Lovely pics - can't wait for the standy-uppy ones. :))

Oh my goodness they are just too adorable :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Beautiful puppies, they look such an even litter. Kevin is a brilliant name :thumbsup: , looking forward to the standy uppie pictures.

Jenny

Hi Janet and Tracey :D

They are beautiful, mummy should be very proud of them.

Jenny

Gorgeous pups :wub: Look forward to the standy-uppy pics!!!

Just wondered if anyone out there could think of a few boys names for registering Tess's pups (w00t) . I'd like a french/foreign theme and had more names thought of for girls than boys :b

Bet you brainy lot can come up with loads I haven't thought of.............. all ideas greatly appreciated!!! :thumbsup:

Tracy

Just caught on with this thread. They are all looking great and whats wrong with Kevin?? A few new litters on here have one dog with a 'different' name!! What with Kevin, my Brian and Beakers Alan :- " whats net? Norman???

lovely puppys all of them :wub: :wub: :wub: :huggles:

What a stunning little Froglets! :wub: :wub: :wub: Can't wait to see standy-uppy pics too :- "

:( Wot no name suggestions yet!....(Registration one's that is!!! ) All you k9'ers must be dozing -_- tonight!! :lol: :lol:

louiejoe said:
:( Wot no name suggestions yet!....(Registration one's that is!!! ) All you k9'ers must be dozing  -_- tonight!!  :lol:   :lol:
Sorry can't help,bad enough thinking about my own :- " ;) ;)

louiejoe said:
:( Wot no name suggestions yet!....(Registration one's that is!!! ) All you k9'ers must be dozing  -_- tonight!!  :lol:   :lol:
Give us a clue then....what have you got so far so we know roughly what to aim for :thumbsup:

TC said:
louiejoe said:
Give us a clue then....what have you got so far so we know roughly what to aim for :thumbsup:

I Would like Rushden French ............... ? Or Rushden Foreign ................? :thumbsup:

But Lola is definately going to be 'Rushden Ooh La La!' (w00t) ..........If the K.C. let us have it !?!

Tracy

Last edited by a moderator:
French Connection

French Fancy

French Revolution

French n'Saunders (w00t)

Foreign Policy

Foreign Affair

Got to take the dogs out now, I'll have another little think later.

Jenny

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back