The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

New Season 2009

buffyrannoch

Closed Accounts
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Well the new season begins on Sunday - 12.30 weigh in, 1pm racing , looking forward to seeing you all, and seeing the dogs racing, the club is looking lovely for the season ahead

And passports are being done again tomorrow - the last opportunity for the open :thumbsup:

Jill

We had another good day today getting the rest of the fencing up, grass cut, flowers planted, roof repaired and distances marked out :sweating:

Thanks again to Susan, John, Graham, George, Sue, Stevie, Maggie and Duncan :thumbsup:

See you all tomorrow (w00t)

Jill

Hope you all had a successsful day today, what a day for the first day of the season. Sorry we couldn't make it, I came home last night to a kitchen flood :rant: so I had to try get that sorted out today. It's worse than I first thought, I thought it was just a leaky tap but there's a pipe burst and it's behind the kitchen cupboards so the water is still off :( plumber coming tomorrow I hope.

What a nightmare Julie :( , we missed you today. Cant believe how lucky we were with the weather, it was a lovely start to the season, some new faces, and good runs from the dogs and a great atmosphere :thumbsup:

Jill

You couldn't have wished for a better day!

Paul didn't manage to get many photos of the Whippets. They're a tiny bit faster than the Beagles so he missed the first few :lol: Then when a couple stopped to pose for their mug shots as they passed him he decided he'd better get out the way! But in future if anyone wants their dog photographed just let him know.

So, the whippets (no idea who's who):

3395822877_f54afbb663.jpg

3395826885_a4aaa204f9.jpg

3396641646_e03028df13.jpg

3396647520_83a6f43cb4.jpg

3396651658_1de10489f8.jpg

3396666170_33e6e21851.jpg

3395858217_ffe3df47b0.jpg

3396674876_ba5d5f7b56.jpg

3395866771_82c0c07e9b.jpg

(to be continued...)

The Beagles:

3396696058_f9d300c8ca.jpg

3396771634_4e66722cfd.jpg

3395987529_34b7e9114a.jpg

3396813192_2b28e27956.jpg

3396008017_c60b8b5c50.jpg

3396834950_7013693774.jpg

...and the Beagle fun run....

3396033523_84d209999d.jpg

3396041409_285c98f0a3.jpg

Our beautiful 7 month old baby bringing up the rear.....

3396859076_3feb4844e6.jpg

I don't suppose the Beagle final was timed??? It'd be interesting to compare the times at the start of the season to those at the end!!!

Brilliant pictures Susan and Paul, the first whippet one is Toby :thumbsup: , then I think its Megs Penny, Fletcher and Braidy, and the slow motion video is excellent - its Sonny. And the beagle ones are great - I love seeing their ears and faces, its as if they have reached G-force, I hope you dont get any pictures of us running up the track just incase we have the 'g-force' look (w00t)

Jill

EXCELLENT, more of them PLEASE, whippets comin out traps, we had a superb day, tracks amazing, whole place lookin fabulous, was well chuffed wi young Bertie gettin fastest time of the day for the peds, and young Rosie and Gwen WELL what can i say=FLYING and looking like true wee RACERS, young fletcher also comin out traps and beginning to look the part, should be an excellent season, with some serious racin, young Ted got 2 hand slips and done 2 really good times from the traps area--so watch for Emmas boy soon when we get him trapping, Braidy, Scud, Echo, Susie, Sonny all ran good BUT some fast wee dogs at this club now.! Great photos Paul & Susan, and a pleasure doin the lure for da Beanie.! Adios :thumbsup:

Will do Scooby - Paul loves photography so there will be no shortage of photos and videos!

I want to make another little montage to music when we have enough footage and photos - like we did for the Beagles. Not sure what music is appropriate to Whippets. Only Beagles can run to the William Tell Overture! :) Any suggestions?

Fantastic photos Susan, what about A BAT OUT OF HELL fast enough for you.

Brilliant day for what i saw of it , busy busy busy.

Great kick off for the start of a new season and brilliant weather.

Makes all the hard work worthwhile Jill?

Maggie :) :)

Bachman Turner Overdrive------You Aint Seen Nothin Yet.! would be BRILL for whippets susan.! ;)

Great pics :) good to see Fletcher running, can't believe how much he looks like his mum in the face! look forward to seeing him in the flesh at your open. :thumbsup:

Great pics :) good to see Fletcher running, can't believe how much he looks like his mum in the face! look forward to seeing him in the flesh at your open. :thumbsup:

Fletcher is looking really good :thumbsup: , will we get to meet his mum at the open ?

Jill

Fletcher is looking really good :thumbsup: , will we get to meet his mum at the open ?

Jill
Hi Jill Fletchers mum and sister will both be running at the open hopefully :D his dad will be there too so it will be a family reunion :D :cheers:

Jill
Hi Jill Fletchers mum and sister will both be running at the open hopefully :D his dad will be there too so it will be a family reunion :D :cheers:

Excellent, looking forward to meeting you all :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: me and missus had good day at ur club 2day ( beats sitting in the house ),,,good weather,,,and my little boy i think made a dent in the hamburgers 2day,,as that all he did is eat :lol:

here,s random pic,s i took 2day,,,,,( warning )if u dont like to see urself in photo,s ( look away ) :lol:

pic1-20.jpg

pic2-16.jpg

pic3-13.jpg

pic4-12.jpg

pic5-10.jpg

pic6-10.jpg

pic7-7.jpg

More than Welcome anytime whippeteerThe1st, nice pics fella.! :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back