The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Nicky12,jostler,lois And Sarahloveland

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Janimal said:
Just look at little Billy and Tito too :huggles:   :wub: lovely pictures.....  (its not fair says Archie ...I wanted brothers and sisters... :( )
Oscar and Kobi look like his handsome big brothers :huggles:

jostler said:
daledogs said:
thanks Jane,they are all so adorable,lovely to see the little man,who is turning into a beautiful pineapple :lol:   :D
He is sooohandsome Dawn :wub: taking him the 100 yards to post a letter takes about half an hour as he has to talk to everyone and they all make a fuss over him :huggles: He asks to go out and tries to cock his leg when he wees :thumbsup: He eats ENORMOUS quantities one day and then prefers the cats' food the next and he is the sweetest natured boy - although I think he thinks he's an Alpha Male - he tries to mount other dogs much bigger than him :- " and is quite unafraid of a gobby Jack Russell, bouncy spaniel and 5 huge great collies that we know :thumbsup: He is a SUPER PUP :cheers:

He is very advance if trying to cock his leg :lol: Good boy Tito :wub: :wub:

there's also this funny bat ears one :clown: again in the cats' bed he has stolen for himself (they currently prefer our bed :huggles: )

tito_bed_4.jpg

:thumbsup: How great to see the latest piccys - its amazing how much they have altered in such a short time. (w00t)

Tina

Now stop it! U all know i need little encouragement for puppies!

Such lovely pics,all those puppies :wub:

isnt it lovely you get to see your pups grow up on k9

Some beautiful pictures there
love0052.gif

I cant wait until i have my own puppy pictures to add
AAAFUN.gif

(w00t) jane hes huge but sooo cute :wub: :wub: how tall is he now tia has just shot up over the last week ..il blink and shel be as big as ollie soon :D

nicky12 said:
(w00t) jane hes huge but sooo cute  :wub:   :wub: how tall is he now tia has just shot up over the last week ..il blink and shel be as big as ollie soon  :D
Nicky, his legs seem to grow an inch every day (w00t) I thought Tia was looking so grown up too - and LOVE her tigerish stripes :wub: I'll try and measure Tito better today (he's snoozing on my OH at the moment -_- )

daledogs said:
jostler said:
daledogs said:
thanks Jane,they are all so adorable,lovely to see the little man,who is turning into a beautiful pineapple :lol:   :D
He is sooohandsome Dawn :wub: taking him the 100 yards to post a letter takes about half an hour as he has to talk to everyone and they all make a fuss over him :huggles: He asks to go out and tries to cock his leg when he wees :thumbsup: He eats ENORMOUS quantities one day and then prefers the cats' food the next and he is the sweetest natured boy - although I think he thinks he's an Alpha Male - he tries to mount other dogs much bigger than him :- " and is quite unafraid of a gobby Jack Russell, bouncy spaniel and 5 huge great collies that we know :thumbsup: He is a SUPER PUP :cheers:

He is very advance if trying to cock his leg :lol: Good boy Tito :wub: :wub:

course he's advanced - look at his breeding :wub: he actually managed a cocked leg this morning without wobbling - and no tree or lamp post in sight. Also no daddy dog to show him (suggested Nick take him out and give him lessons :lol: ) They're both asleep on the floor at the mo -_- -_-

They are all gorgeous and a credit to Dawn - some lovely pics!

Here's a few of Mabli........

Picture381.jpg

Picture412.jpg

Picture398.jpg

Picture391.jpg

Lois

nicky12 said:
(w00t) jane hes huge but sooo cute  :wub:   :wub: how tall is he now tia has just shot up over the last week ..il blink and shel be as big as ollie soon  :D
He stood better for me this time. He's 14 inches to his top front shoulder. Does that sound right? :huggles:

(w00t) aww lois what a stunner and grow as fast as his brothers and sisters :wub: :huggles:

Lois, Mabli's beautiful :wub: such a little girl. Love the first one where she's mimicing her hero's pose :huggles:

Last edited by a moderator:
Aww Mablis looking realy lovely too... :huggles: :wub: love the picture of her next to the blue pot....its lovely. :wub:

Awwwwwwwww thanks Lois,she looking gorgeous :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Lovely photos :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I don't think Tito going to be a wee small boy :lol: :lol:

trac said:
isnt it lovely you get to see your pups grow up on k9
Its so fantastic that everybody is doing this,even the ones that don't come on k9 has sent me photos or by email,it just shows how good the homes are,it means alot lot to us :D :D

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back