The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Nicky12,jostler,lois And Sarahloveland

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
This is one of the other pups called "Scampi" who live in Bristol

This "Bryn" who lives in Cornwall,it was taken a few weeks ago,so hopefully i will get a updated piccy of him,he lives with two other elderly whippets.

I've got some photos of "Perdy" who lives in Isle of Wight sent me from a camera i will try and put them on here,also waiting for more updated piccys from them

Those puppies are sooo cute :wub: :wub: they are a credit to you Dawn and there owners :thumbsup:

daledogs said:

daledogs said:
This "Bryn" who lives in Cornwall,it was taken a few weeks ago,so hopefully i will get a updated piccy of him,he lives with two other elderly whippets.
How lovely to see the updates on your puppies Dawn, I bet its quite emotional for you,.... :huggles: they all look like they are doing fine... :wub:

jostler said:
nicky12 said:
(w00t) jane hes huge but sooo cute  :wub:   :wub: how tall is he now tia has just shot up over the last week ..il blink and shel be as big as ollie soon  :D
He stood better for me this time. He's 14 inches to his top front shoulder. Does that sound right? :huggles:

flamming hell tia is not far of 14inches now (w00t)

Janimal said:
daledogs said:

daledogs said:
How lovely to see the updates on your puppies Dawn, I bet its quite emotional for you,.... :huggles: they all look like they are doing fine... :wub:

It's really great to see Tito's brothers and sisters. Thanks for organising that Dawn :huggles: They all look so GORGEOUS and healthy and happy - I hope you're really proud :huggles: They also have such wonderful temperaments which is the best thing too :thumbsup: little o:) :- "

nicky12 said:
jostler said:
nicky12 said:
(w00t) jane hes huge but sooo cute  :wub:   :wub: how tall is he now tia has just shot up over the last week ..il blink and shel be as big as ollie soon  :D
He stood better for me this time. He's 14 inches to his top front shoulder. Does that sound right? :huggles:

flamming hell tia is not far of 14inches now (w00t)

hey Nicky, Tia and Tito were always known as the greedy fawns - do you think they're going to be the biggest? Is 14 inches tall at 12 weeks? I'm so ignorant this being my first whippie :wub:

Hi Dawn its Nancy, sorry mums still in Dublin :cheers: she will be back tomorrow and will send more pics of Murphy and others.

Dad said after hes vetted them maybe some pics of Sarah and the girls in Dublin :thumbsup:

sarahloveland said:
Hi Dawn its Nancy, sorry  mums still in Dublin :cheers:   she will be back tomorrow and will send more pics of Murphy and  others. Dad said after hes vetted them maybe some pics of Sarah and the girls in Dublin  :thumbsup:

Hi Nancy,i thought Mum might be still in Dublin,hope she having a fab time,with plenty of this :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Good on Dad :thumbsup:

Lois said:
They are all gorgeous and a credit to Dawn - some lovely pics!Here's a few of Mabli........

Picture381.jpg

Picture412.jpg

Picture398.jpg

Picture391.jpg

Lois

i love the way the lurcher on the settee she on her bed nearly the same position :lol: :lol:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back