The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

"nina's" Mum

05whippet

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I hope it's okay to post this on here but it does have some relevence to showing.....

I am posting this because most of you on here that know "Nina" (Nik) know that her Mum Val had not been well for quite some time & I am really sorry to say that she passed away peacefully in hospital on Friday morning.

R.I.P Val,you are sorely missed. :'(

Our thoughts are with Nik :huggles:

I would also very much like to ask people to pay their respects now on here if they would like to,rather than at the next show that you see her at as she is understandably very upset at the minute & things are still very raw.

dont really know what to say to someone who has just lost their mum,Nikki im so sorry love,our thoughts are with you at this terrible time. :( i meant what i said in my pm the other night too. :huggles:

Sorry to hear of your loss Nik our thoughts are with you at this sad time :huggles:

RIP Val - such a strong lady who fought this horrible disease

Our thoughts and prayers are with Nik as always

Condolences on your recent loss Nicki, our thoughts are with you at this time.

so sorry to hear about your sad loss :( :( :( thinking of you at this terrible time :huggles:

Oh Nik, I am so sorry my love, my thoughts are with you at this very sad time.

:huggles:

Judi

:( So sorry for your loss. Thinking of you at this sad time. :huggles:
Bloom.gif

Nikki - I am so very sorry to hear about your Mum.

She sounds like she was a wonderful, brave lady.

Take care and love to you :huggles:

Rachel

Last edited by a moderator:
RIP Val

I am so very sorry Nikki , our thoughts are with you at this sad time.

Jenny

Oh Nicki we are so sorry to hear of your very sad loss but we want you to know that we are thinking of you.

Love

Annie & Rach

I am so sorry to hear this sad news Nikki :(

[SIZE=14pt]RIP Val[/SIZE]

I,m so very sorry Nicki :( My thoughts are with you at such a very sad time :huggles:

No words can say how you would be feeling at this sad time but please note that your k9 family is thinking of you and past on our kindest thoughts to you.

Regards Griff :huggles:

So sorry to hear the sad news about your Mum. :( My thoughts are with you. :huggles:

So very sorry Nikki, i knew what your mum ment to you.

Thinking of you :huggles:

Yvette x

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back