The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

"nina's" Mum

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Very sorry to learn of your sad news Nikki. My thoughts are with you and yours.

Very best wishes

Gill

Thinking of you at this sad time Niki,

Janet

So sorry your mum has lost her fight Nikki :(

Thinking of you.

Liz and the Monellis

Deepest sympathies from us too :( Thinking of you at this sad time.

RIP Val

So sorry to hear about the loss of your Mum Nik - such a tough thing to handle - may she rest in peace

:huggles: :huggles:

Thank you all so much. :huggles:

Mums cremation is tomorrow & i am dreading it, i cant go to bed & am trying to keep busy.

This last week has all seemed so unreal.

I can not get my head round life without her. She was not only my mum but my best friend. It has always been the 2 of us & it seems like now my world has been ripped apart.

The dogs are missing her too & little Poppy sits at the bottom of the stairs crying for her.

Because of the dogs i have to function but to be honest if it was not for them i wouldnt.

Tomorrow seems so final.

Hi Nicki

So sorry to hear of the loss of your Mum :(

Will be thinking of you today.

Fiona

Ever so sorry Nikki about your mum, i dunno what else to say, except you are in my thoughts

keith :huggles:

So sorry Nikki , losing a mum and a best friend at the same time must be too much to bare :(

thinking of you today esp .

Jackie

Thinking of you today Nikki. I know Val was your closest friend as well as your Mum. I wish I could take your pain away.

Love

Pat xx

:( so sorry for your loss nikki ,thinking of you today :huggles:

So sorry you lost your Mum
grouphug.gif

so sorry to hear this :(

take care nikki :huggles:

RIP VAL

Last edited by a moderator:
NIkki, We've only just heard this awful news.

We are so very sorry to hear of your sad loss.

Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

With all our love,

Russell, and Linda and David

Just came accross this post Nikki. I am so sorry for your loss :(

I know exactly what you are going through as I lost my mum just before Xmas, two weeks after her 62nd birthday. She had been terminally ill for such a long time and was in terrible discomfort and pain and finally gave up her brave fight. I must say I am finding it incredibly hard to deal with, I constantly think about her every day that goes in. It has been 6 months now but it just feels unbelievable that I am never going to see her again or hear her voice. It is such a massive void in my life. Sometimes I go to pick up the phone to tell her something and then it sinks in she's not here, it's a weird horrible feeling. She was also my best friend I confided in her , asked her advice and trusted her 100%. I looked after her when she became too ill to look after herself. I know Megan (my dog) misses her too, as when I go over to her house Megan runs up stairs to her bedroom as soon as we go in, to look for her.

Take care of yourself and once again I am so sorry for your loss and you are in my thoughts at this incredibly sad time :huggles:

Thank you all so much for your messages.

Mums cremation was yesterday & to be honest it just all seemed so unreal. We took her little one Poppy with us as she never got a chance to say goodbye to her & i still think Poppy thinks mum is coming home.

It was almost like being in a bubble & watching it all but having no control over what was happening. The day passed in a blur.

I still expected to come home & find her sitting in her favourite chair. To know i will never see her again or be able to talk to her is just so unbearable & i cant cope with it. I have to think that she is maybe still in the hospital & will come home when she is better, its this thought that gets me through each day.

To lose a husband or wife must be awful but i guess life goes on people remarry & find happiness again but you can never replace your mum.

Sorry to ramble on but i think those of you who have lost your mums & were as close as i was to mine like Kirsty you will know the devastation you feel.

Thank you all again.

Ive just seen this... :(

Im so very sorry for your loss Nina...

:( So so sorry to hear about your Mum Nik, our thoughts are with you at this sad time.

Lanakeshena said:
:( So so sorry to hear about your Mum Nik, our thoughts are with you at this sad time.
Thanks Rachel, i just kind of struggle from day to day. :(

Losing someone you love is hard :(

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back