The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

"nina's" Mum

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
So very brave of you to put into words your thoughts and feelings. I am sure your mum will be always be by your side for ever more. :huggles:

Yvette x

Such kind words from everyone, i do appreciate them, just to know that folk love their mums as much as i do mine is kind of a comfort in itself.

I have just come home from seeing the Physchic to the Stars Sally Morgan. No messages from mum but to be honest not what i expected so soon but a fascinating lady who bought such happiness to so many folk in the audience.

I was in tears most of the time but because of the happiness on peoples faces to hear from their loved ones.

One lady broke down when she told her that she had a little boy with her who was holding the side of his face & Sally said she felt such pain but the little chap was wanting her to tell the lady he had no pain now & he had been playing football with his grandpa.

The little lad was this ladies 10 year old son who had bone cancer of the face & jaw & had died. His grandpa had once been a professional footballer.

She told people some amazing things & i am going to try & get a private sitting with her in the future. :)

Nik,that is the most touching post and it has me in tears.I never met your mum but we did chat on the phone several times and I felt as if I knew her well...but then from talking to you,that is exactly what everyone felt about her after talking to her. She was a very special person who left a big impact on the people that she knew and I know that she will always live on in your heart.

Val...you were an exceptionally wonderful human being and I only wish that there were more like you. :huggles:

Nik,as always you know I where I am. xxx

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back