The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Nnwrf Championships 2011

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Well done all competitors, particularly those who's dreams came true and were lucky enough to gain their titles. All 4 supremes over the weekend deserved to win after some top class performances, congratulations to Rob & NSCh Ch's Stay Out, Nicola & Ch Ch's Zeus and John & Ch Ch's Prada.

Big well done to all the Gin Pit dogs who performed so well over the weekend to gain their titles Nch Bobby Dazzler (no surprise), Nch Boybelle (about time), Nch Anagram (coming to be expected of her), NSch Hunkie (a huge surprise), NVch Maid u Luck (loving the crowd as always), Sup NVch Mo Chara (never ceases to amaze us) and lastly our special girl Nch What's Your Rush who was picked from a photograph by my Grandad at a few weeks old, he never got to see her in the flesh before he passed away but i'd like to think he was looking down on her yesterday as she took her first title.

Last edited by a moderator:
well done all the winners and sup over the weekend have to say the 2 tittles i loved the most was Janine and Dougas with Nch Emrys :thumbsup: the second being Julie & Chris with Nch Cracked Charm so very pleased for you both :thumbsup:

A brilliant weekends racing, really enjoyed it :thumbsup:

Well done all those who were lucky enough to gain their Nch titles, some very impressive dogs, non more so than the supremes :thumbsup:

Also well done to all the Maltby club dogs, unfortunately no champs for us, but we did have afew r.ups on Saturday,r.up 48lb Nch Deanside Beau. r.up 40lb Nch Raggie Black, r.up 17lb dog Nch Run once more, r.up 21lb dog Nch Red Rascal, and last but not least r.up 35lb dog Nch Jack Junior :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
big well done to wor sean winning his 1st title with SHAY no limit champ :)) from a proud dad xx

big well done to wor sean winning his 1st title with SHAY no limit champ :)) from a proud dad xx
Chuffed to bits for the pair of you :thumbsup: Remember him coming second to our Harv as a youngster,and saying deffo one to watch :thumbsup: but he's not done that much racing due to niggling injurys.Saturday he proved his worth Decca :thumbsup: Well Done mate :thumbsup:

well done Sean and No Limit Champ SHAY hope he's on the mend soon :thumbsup:

Not gonna congratulate anymore dogs,think they are all brilliant :thumbsup: Had a great couple of days,don't know what Sunday was like cause I didn't go but on Saturday there was some brilliant close finishes :thumbsup: So i'm gonna congratulate Shirebrook WRC on putting the hard work in to get ready for champs :thumbsup: Shirebrook Staff for supporting whippet racing the way they do.It really is much appreciated :thumbsup: To the Fed and all the workers over the bank holiday,big thanks from me,really enjoyed it :thumbsup:

What a cracking weekend, couldnt asked for better in my opinion. great atmosphere, cracking races and it couldnt of been at a more friendlier place. Well Done to everyone who ran and of course the new champs. also a big well done to everyone who helped out this weekend, fed commitee and shirebrook wrc they couldnt of tried any harder with this track and I believe no severe injuries this weekend, just the odd toe and of course my dads leg, god hes still whinging about that hahaaa

GREAT WEEKEND LOVED IT !!!!!!!!!

firstly just want to say what a fantastic weekend ive had all the racing was excellent to watch .over the moon with my bitch whats the story getting runner up to wor syl in only her 3rd adult race i think theres a lot more to come from her and also well done to my pal gary farmer so close m8 congrats to zues and prada and all who got there titles

CONGRATULATIONS TO Nch- OUR BEA ON WINNING HER TITLE WELL DONE PAT n BOB . :thumbsup:

what a gr8 weekend,well done all our north east dogs..we were over the moon with our sky (fly baby) only 2 weeks out of season and getting runner up to the brilliant prada,wow john she was unstoppable you and Angela must be on cloud nine.. well done to all of you who took part,there was some class on show all weekend, and the brilliant MC Lyndon,really funny. we will be back at this venue again great company.john and jean i have your trophies and cash i will pass them on at the red mills :thumbsup:

oh and sandra's thunderstruck winning his yearling title all the way from bonnie Scotland he is class,as were all the other youngsters on show today

theres some class about :thumbsup:

Well done to all who took part. There were some good races.

Would have liked to have come back today to see the puppies and yearlings, but the

weather got the better of me. !!!! Hope no-one got too wet. Well done to all.

Well done to all the winners and r.ups, a big welldone to all NW dogs coming home with a title. Cara winning sup :thumbsup: Jackies little girl ran really well, and the baby of the pack Bea Whats your rush ran brill.

Lynn Mick Ash and Chloe

big well done to winners and losers great weekend and spot on venue thanks everyone who helped out :thumbsup:

well impresed with eastender well done ray and family :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back