The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Nnwrf Championships 2011

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
yes well done ray n rea and family class show with your charges :thumbsup:

thanks to everyone who supported the event and made it a fantastic weekend at this new venue thanks to everyone at SHIREBROOK for all the hard work they put in to get it ready its looking to be one of the best venues around for the future with all the work thats set to go into it well done everyone

Thanks to Chris Cornish who has done a great write up for us apologies forthe NNWRF report being late which will have to go in the following month as I have only just got back and missed the W.N deadline, stayed over to take Duffy (push the button ) down to Richard Torr had some Xrays done on her foot fortunately no breaks or fractures but she has dislocated the toe joint and rutured the medial collateral ligament shes strapped up for 4 weeks if it heals it self (everything crossed) she'll be off for at least 12 weeks

thanks Lyndon you did a brill job on the P.A. gave the race days a great atmosphere ypur booked for the next one :thumbsup:

and a special thanks to Paige and Charlie the two lure girls who well earnt their money over the 3 days well done girls

WELL DONE ALL THE 2011 CHAMPIONS :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks to everyone who supported the event and made it a fantastic weekend at this new venue thanks to everyone at SHIREBROOK for all the hard work they put in to get it ready its looking to be one of the best venues around for the future with all the work thats set to go into it well done everyone Thanks to Chris Cornish who has done a great write up for us apologies forthe NNWRF report being late which will have to go in the following month as I have only just got back and missed the W.N deadline, stayed over to take Duffy (push the button ) down to Richard Torr had some Xrays done on her foot fortunately no breaks or fractures but she has dislocated the toe joint and rutured the medial collateral ligament shes strapped up for 4 weeks if it heals it self (everything crossed) she'll be off for at least 12 weeks

thanks Lyndon you did a brill job on the P.A. gave the race days a great atmosphere ypur booked for the next one :thumbsup:

Thanks to Dennis Cockram who did a sterling job as lure driver over the weekend much appreciated

Thanks Kenny our on the spot photographer

thanks to judges Mick Marchant, Ray Carhill and Anth

sorry if Ive missed anyone

and a special thanks to Paige and Charlie the two lure girls who well earnt their money over the 3 days well done girls

WELL DONE ALL THE 2011 CHAMPIONS :thumbsup:
think Dee has managed to get our report in to WN news in time last night so I can get on with my work now :blink:

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE FOR THE DERBY see you in Devon can't wait

Just wanted to say first ov all well done all the winners was some fantastic racing

And wat a brilliant venue had a fantastic time!! Great company, great laughs

Well done all the workers especially my two girls Paige And charly doing the lure all weekend kept them busy lol

Well done shirebrook i PREDICT the next one will b even better lol

great company,crazy people :wacko:

CIMG2843.jpg

can go on all night lol got some corkers :x

CIMG2793.jpg

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back