The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

No Dogs On The Bed....lol

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:wub: He is so handsome!! (w00t) I wondered :unsure: just how old he was as well.... I know he is older than Ozzy. He looks like butter wouldn,t melt..... o:) ;)

Tina

nbirse said:
Very cute.. How old is Archie..?

littlenell said:
:wub: He is so handsome!! (w00t)   I wondered  :unsure: just how old he was as well.... I know he is older than Ozzy. He looks like butter wouldn,t melt..... o:)   ;) Tina

He was 15 weeks on Tuesday (w00t) dosnt time fly.. :huggles: (he was born 27th March :) )

Last edited by a moderator:
Who could resist having such a cute young man on their bed :- " :wub:

Lovely pictures Janis, love the ones of Archie lying down, you can just see the look of mischeif in his eyes :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Archie is just to die for - he is getting more and more gorgeous :*

I think he starting to look a bit like Ruso now as well!

that tinkle in his eye.. :wub: i'm predicting lots of de-stuffed toys to come by

So sweet. He has a real look of his father doesn't he?

whippetgood said:
ecksey said:
yea i started off trying to do the right thing!!!! didnt last long, now i have a rather large greyhound and a puppy in bed with me!!! and OH if he can fit!!!! archie is irresistable :wub:
A large Greyhound and a pup in the bed!!! sounds like heaven :)) :)) :))

it certainly is my kind of heaven, :)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back