The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Northern Open Results

Barry Jepson

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Thanks to all the Northern members who did a great job today and ran a fantastic bend open :thumbsup:

14-19lb

Main Final

1. Fizzbomb

2. My Blue Highlander

3. Midnight Rose

4. Highland Gold (DNF)

Cons Final

1. Velvet Cocktail

2. Parkstone Sweet Liberty

20-22LB

Main Final

1. Zulu Go Quick

2. Blue Highland Devil

3. A Touch of the North

4. Better Late than Never

Cons Final

1. Laguna Loverly Laura

2. Temerraire

23-24lb

Main Final

1. Fatal Attraction

2. Deadly Cocktail

3. Highland Lassie

4. Mr. Brightside

Cons Final

1. Midnight Dancer

2. The Menin Gate

3. Winterfell Princess

25-27LB

Main Final

1. Spudice

2. A Touch of Northern Class

3. Cragrats Troubles Mate

4. Black Bandit (N/R)

Cons Final

1. Winterfell Princess

2. Calenna Raven Triad

28-32LB

Main Final

1. Flying Rocket

2. Have You Honey

3. Deadly Twister

4. Dukes Pride

Cons Final

1. Nobles Loch

2. Rapstar

Veterans

14-20lb

1. A Touch of Class

2. The Front Line

21-26lb

1. Reason to Believe

2. Over the Top

3. Squizzle

27-32lb

1. The Maginot Line

2. Happy Days

3. Twinkles Double

MAIN SUPREME

1. Zulu Go Quick

2. Fizzbomb

3. Fatal Attraction

4. Flying Rocket

CONS SUPREME

1. Velvet Cocktail

2. Laguna Lovely Laura

3. Nobles Loch

4. Midnight Dancer

VETS SUPREME

1. A Touch of Class

2. The Maginot Line

3. Reason to Believe

Well done to all the winners and well done to all that ran :thumbsup:

A huge well done to everyone, :thumbsup: thanks to Barry and all the northern members for a great run open, see you all at the straight. ;)

a great days racing ,great to see many owners willing to let their whips do a bend its what they like best and a great spectical to watch,welldone all the runners and winners hope you all enjoyed your day at the northern .the look on zulus owners faces after the supremes summed up what ped. whippet racing is all about :thumbsup:

I think the whole day summed up what pedigree racing is all about,

a good atmosphere, a lot of banter and a well run day.

with clubs running opens like this one racings in safe hands.

Many thanks for a lovely day, a day we will never forget. Special thank you to Elaine, John and Chris for all their help as it was the first time we have actually raced our dogs other than trials. A thank you to the Northern Club for there great hospitality at our first ever race meeting. Last of all thank you Ray and Judy for all there help and quidance over the last year because with out their help this would not have happened and we are sorry they couldn't be their to join in the celebrations

Dave, Lynn, Zula and Lara.

congratulations to all the winners and runners today. Absolutely fab day today, great day spent with friends :)

slight amendment,,, consolation final winner of 25- 27lb was Winterfell Sprite :D

A BIG CONGRATULATIONS TO FATAL ATTRACTION WELL DONE TRISH AND GRAHAM :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Absolutley brilliant day, well done to the organisers you did the Northern proud a big well done to all the winners :cheers:

I have loads of pics (w00t) which I will put on as soon as poss but to start with here are the 3 Supreme winners

Zulu Go QuickWell done Dave and Lynn :D

Northernopen262.jpg

Velvet Cocktail Well done Rob and Naomi :D

Northernopen264.jpg

VC A Touch of Class Well Done Barry,Carol,Neave and Holly :D

Northernopen270.jpg

must be something bout black dogs ;) lol

they all ran fantastic! and wow Zulu was amazing to watch :)

Way to go Brenna and Velvet Cocktail :)

Many thanks for a lovely day, a day we will never forget. Special thank you to Elaine, John and Chris for all their help as it was the first time we have actually raced our dogs other than trials. A thank you to the Northern Club for there great hospitality at our first ever race meeting. Last of all thank you Ray and Judy for all there help and quidance over the last year because with out their help this would not have happened and we are sorry they couldn't be their to join in the celebrations
Your more than welcome Dave and Lynn Just to see DAVE'S face says it all :thumbsup: well done to you both :thumbsup:

Your more than welcome Dave and Lynn Just to see DAVE'S face says it all :thumbsup: well done to you both :thumbsup:

Massive thank you to all the Northern members who worked together to pull off another great open :thumbsup: Had a really good day with loads of laughs, big well done to all the winners and to all the dogs that ran :cheers: The pics are fab Lesley, looking forward to seeing the other ones, hope you've done some air brushing if I'm on any of them :lol:

What a fantastic day for the Northern, even the weather was kind to us :lol:

Well done to all the winners and runners , there was some very close races :thumbsup:

Where over the moon with Fatal Attractions win 23lb 24lb weight group ,he ran brilliantly all day :thumbsup: also well pleased with kip,oliver,noah and millie, they all did us proud :huggles:

Thanks to the 2 johns l for helping me catch the big boys and paul for trapping noah for me :thumbsup: :)

:thumbsup: glad you all had a good day, well done to all the winners....special well done to "A touch of class" Roxy and Violet send whippy kisses ;)

Right then loads of pics (w00t) I hope I have got lots of peoples dogs in, Jordan took most of them which I have to add he is much better than me :clown:

Feel free to save the pics if you want them :thumbsup:

Northernopen006.jpg

Northernopen007.jpg

Northernopen010.jpg

Northernopen011.jpg

Northernopen013.jpg

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back