The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Northern Open Results

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Northernopen134.jpg

Northernopen142.jpg

Northernopen147.jpg

Northernopen152.jpg

Northernopen155.jpg

Northernopen161.jpg

Northernopen165.jpg

Northernopen168.jpg

Northernopen176.jpg

Northernopen179.jpg

Northernopen212.jpg

Northernopen214.jpg

Got a few from the presentation coming soon :D

Northernopen246.jpg

Northernopen248.jpg

Northernopen250.jpg

Northernopen251.jpg

Northernopen253.jpg

Northernopen254.jpg

PHEW !!!!!!! thats it :sweating:

GREAT PHOTOS LESLEY THERE SOME GOOD SHOTS, :thumbsup:

Can not for the next OPEN :D

Thankyou so much jordan and lesley for the photos its so good looking back on such a great day :thumbsup:

i had my camera but didnt stop long enough to take any pics apart from the presentation , will put mine up when i get a minute :)

great pics of a good days bend racing :thumbsup: chuffed with our fizz bomb winning her weight group and reason to beleive winning her vets final. :thumbsup: also well done to all the winners and finalist :thumbsup: and thanks to all the people who came to the open and enjoyed the day win or lose :thumbsup:

Thankyou so much jordan and lesley for the photos its so good looking back on such a great day :thumbsup: i had my camera but didnt stop long enough to take any pics apart from the presentation , will put mine up when i get a minute :)
Will look forward to them Trish :thumbsup:

Thanks to norman and chris for keeping us on track throughout the day ,you both did a great job especailly with chris no feeling too well after i was told !!! a brilliant night before!!! :lol: :thumbsup:

Heres a few pics that i took

IMG_3897.jpg

IMG_3904.jpg

IMG_3906.jpg

IMG_3907.jpg

IMG_3908.jpg

IMG_3909.jpg

IMG_3911.jpg

IMG_3913.jpg

IMG_3914.jpg

IMG_3915.jpg

VC A TOUCH OF CLASS

IMG_3933.jpg

IMG_3936.jpg

ZULU GO QUICK

IMG_3939.jpg

VELVET COCKTAIL sorry i didnt get a better pic naomi x

IMG_3942.jpg

Many thanks for a lovely day, a day we will never forget. Special thank you to Elaine, John and Chris for all their help as it was the first time we have actually raced our dogs other than trials. A thank you to the Northern Club for there great hospitality at our first ever race meeting. Last of all thank you Ray and Judy for all there help and quidance over the last year because with out their help this would not have happened and we are sorry they couldn't be their to join in the celebrations
Dave, Lynn, Zula and Lara.
Your more than welcome Dave and Lynn Just to see DAVE'S face says it all :thumbsup: well done to you both :thumbsup:
your welcome lynn & Dave thats what the sport is all about..big :thumbsup: to the northern club for putting on a good bend meeting. :

Well done to all the winners :thumbsup:

Great pics Jordan & Trish ;) really enjoyed them :))

GREAT PICTURES AGAIN TRISH :thumbsup: ,WHAT A GREAT DAY WE HAD :thumbsup: .never stopped SMILING all day :D

Well Done to all the winners :thumbsup: And Dave and Diane with Fizz Bomb and Reason To Believe :thumbsup: A Touch of Class is living up to her name :) Well Done Carol and Barry :thumbsup: I hope to make it to your next open :luck:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back