The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Notts & Derby

god that much chris cant pay that is that for 3 pairs lol

What a lovely day for our barbecue, Les doing abrilliant job as chef, cooking burgers, sausage, chicken, with salad and nibbles all went down a treat. All the kids received a easter egg from Yvonne and there were some nice raffle prizes to be won. Agreat day in a nice relaxing atmosphere with some top class racing thrown in, what else cuold you wish for. As usual we paid 100% out, but all the winners should have recieved a bottle of wine apologies for over looking this will pass them on when i see you. Racing was over 150yds front dog 2ft/lb. Sorry cant find heat programe but the finals are as follows

D Final

R Hunters Glory 35 1st

B Cracked Halo 29

W Pillar To Post 20

C Final

R High Drama 24

B Mon Ami 23 1st

W Barona 20 w/d

Bk Run Once More 17

O Hannah Montana 16

B Final

R Sheer Pleasure 23

B Plan B 21

W Chancer 20 1st

Bk Minted 19

O Running Bear 19

A Final

R Mister Bit 30

B Classic Rock 27 1st

W Try Once More 26

Bk Top Peak 19

O Spot Black 18

Scr

R Just Peak

B Deneside Colin 1st

As always with this handicap some really close races, well done every one hope you enjoyed your day!.

looks like a good day this is what the sports all about :thumbsup:

A smashing day with some good racing well done to all winners and compliments to the chef uncle les :thumbsup:

We had a lovely day today, so thank you to Les and Linda for the BBQ, and Yvonne for the easter eggs, and the other workers, some great racing too :))

Pete, Luba & Amy

your right Gary this is what racing is all about Les did a brill job all day on BBQ so did Geoff on traps Chris and Paul on lure and think me and linda did ok as well :thumbsup: with FREE BBQ + beer for everyone all day and easter egg for kids, the track looks brill and some very good racers you really cant want much more from a club :thumbsup: and think my pic's turn out ok o:) lol i really enjoyed the day hope everyone else did

Thanks for a good day Les and Linda for the BBQ and making us welcome . And the people we had a chat and laugh with. :thumbsup:

Think your right Yvonne we do make a good team and with how things have gone today we should go for a camping week end next year, and by team i mean all of us.

Looks like you all had a lovely day. Sorry we couldn't be there but we'll be back

just as soon as George is better :thumbsup:

be nice to see you back Marie have a nice weekend :thumbsup:

Had a lovely day out yesterday, Excellent BBQ and well organised and run as usual, Track was lovely. Some really good racing, The finals were all brilliant close racing. Can't wait for the next one! Well done Notts and Derby!!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Can see you all had a fantastic day :thumbsup: Les looks like one of the Blues Brothers,minus the suit :lol: Well Done to all the winners :thumbsup: and Well Done Yvonne on the pics :thumbsup:

had a excellent day good racing and bbq thanks les and linda see u wednesday

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back