The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Npwra 1st Nationals

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Now yous are awe gettin me EXCITED, my first CHAMPS and lucky for me ITS THE NATIONALS, roll on sunday for GOOD racing--GOOD laughs--GOOD food--GOOD drink--cause i aint driving on the way home.! see yiz sunday.! :thumbsup:

Now yous are awe gettin me EXCITED, my first CHAMPS and lucky for me ITS THE NATIONALS, roll on sunday for GOOD racing--GOOD laughs--GOOD food--GOOD drink--cause i aint driving on the way home.! see yiz sunday.! :thumbsup:
When are you arriving Scooby? Is Emma coming with you? Hope you have a good journey down :thumbsup:

Aint leaving till Sunday morning EARLY June, running greyhounds at Shawfield Saturday nite, last race maybe half 10, greyhounds back to kennels--FED--WATERED, Whippets into van AND straight to M74 Motorway SOUTH BOUND, mattress-duvet and hours of quietness for Your Next---Hes My Brother & My Girl Lollipop :D See you Sunday FRESH.! :thumbsup:

Aint leaving till Sunday morning EARLY June, running greyhounds at Shawfield Saturday nite, last race maybe half 10, greyhounds back to kennels--FED--WATERED, Whippets into van AND straight to M74 Motorway SOUTH BOUND, mattress-duvet and hours of quietness for Your Next---Hes My Brother & My Girl Lollipop :D See you Sunday FRESH.! :thumbsup:
blimey thats dedication for ya (w00t)

have a safe trip down....see ya sunday :D

Double celebrations for us as it's our 29th Wedding Anniversary too! :D

Good luck to all whereever you go :luck: :luck: :luck: Hope the day goes well and all our whippies stay injury free :thumbsup:
:luck: :luck: :luck: Yes, lots of luck to your George coming back after injury. Looking forward to seeing Mr Noisy back running again ;) :luck: :luck: :luck:
good luck pat with George i see you on sunday it be rolo (deadly spirit first run )since his injury at the champs two fingers cross all dogs come home safe and sound
Thanks Jane Hope Rolo runs well for you xx

Double celebrations for us as it's our 29th Wedding Anniversary too! :D
Happy Anniversary for Sunday June & Steve :cheers:

It's our 24th Wedding Anniversary on Monday June & Dave's 50th on Wednesday (w00t)
you have missed her Diane....shes at the Indy already (w00t)
She just can't wait Julie :lol: Best of luck to everyone & most important hope all the dogs come off injury free!
she the sort at a party....1st to arrive....last to leave :lol:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back