The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Nwa

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I agree with Fable the south east is very pooly provided for with breed shows we dont want to loose the only one we have :(

We get people from Denbighshire, Scotland, South West Cornwall which is well over 100 miles from the venue, I must admit our venue is only a couple of minutes from the M5, that helps. :lol:

As someone who lives in the south east, I hope it does stay in Surrey. The N.W.A. is our nearest breed club - and todays show was 160 mile round trip for me. I suppose the Whippet Club could also be considered a national club - and that doesn't move it's shows around the country.
Correct me if I am wrong but doesn't the Whippet Club move with one in Bucks and one near Coventry which is at least more central.

I would have liked yo have entered under the judge but at £6 an entry, too much for me.I entered a breed champ show for £6 not so very long ago. In fact I entered 3 dogs, had a catalogue all for £20, Bargin, & qualified one of them for Crufts :thumbsup:

wow £6.00 that is expensive.

and as its the National Whippet club maybe they should move around the country. 8)

Its a shame Peter has a poor entry , he did the Midland whippet show 5 years ago and gave Mikkee Best Puppy , but Im having to work today. I would think that it will be the last time Peter judges too :(

I think that is because the venues in Surrey area are so expensive - Champ show venue is £1360.00 (eeek) :eek:

What do the WCC and MWC open show entries cost? :)

Pat
If you mean WCoW then our open show is £3 for members & £4 for non members :thumbsup:

I would have liked yo have entered under the judge but at £6 an entry, too much for me.I entered a breed champ show for £6 not so very long ago. In fact I entered 3 dogs, had a catalogue all for £20, Bargin, & qualified one of them for Crufts :thumbsup:

wow £6.00 that is expensive.

and as its the National Whippet club maybe they should move around the country. 8)

Its a shame Peter has a poor entry , he did the Midland whippet show 5 years ago and gave Mikkee Best Puppy , but Im having to work today. I would think that it will be the last time Peter judges too :(

I think that is because the venues in Surrey area are so expensive - Champ show venue is £1360.00 (eeek) :eek:

What do the WCC and MWC open show entries cost? :)

Pat
If you mean WCoW then our open show is £3 for members & £4 for non members :thumbsup:

any results

They will be on the NWA website soon :thumbsup:

i have just seen who got best in show i was very suprised

he is obviously an honest judge and picked what he thought was the best dog on the day :)

Yes, I don't think what that judge shows themselves is always an indicator of who their winners will be.

You got to be in it to win it! :p

As I have said before , you can only judge what is there ( or not)

i have just seen leo got rbd and best puppy in show well done

Well me and Lara found our way to New Haw thanks to my friend Tom Tom (how did i manage before!). We had a lovely day, spent with "whippety" friends, and lovely food, all home cooked too :wub: Oh yes and we got VHC in graduate which i was thrilled with :)) Well done all who took part, and congratulations to those who got top honours. And to the lady who pushed in front of everyone in the queue for lunch :rant:

Well me and Lara found our way to New Haw thanks to my friend Tom Tom (how did i manage before!). We had a lovely day, spent with "whippety" friends, and lovely food, all home cooked too :wub: Oh yes and we got VHC in graduate which i was thrilled with :)) Well done all who took part, and congratulations to those who got top honours. And to the lady who pushed in front of everyone in the queue for lunch :rant:
Glad you had a lovey day.

Well done on your V.H.C & the food is rather yum isn't it.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back