The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Omg. Feeling A Bit Ill.

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:luck: :huggles: Lots of positive thoughts on there way to you and Sprout :luck: :huggles:

Thank you all :)

Having to type quickly because we seem to have a computer virus which keeps shutting the system down. Hubby is trying to get it sorted (and has been for 16 hours) so if I disappear for day or two its because of the computer playing silly sausages :rant:

If anyone has ordered anything from me last night or today and hasn't heard back, it's because we can't get to our email until the virus problem is sorted.

Farewell for the moment....I suspect its going to shut down on me again any time now :angry: :(

*wave*

:luck: & :huggles: to sprout he looks a handsome chap.

hope the computer an hubby are struggling through puter virus :wacko:

Missed this thread Bev but just to send you and the gorgeous Sprout a great big :huggles: and wish him luck for Friday :luck: :luck:

Good luck :luck: to the lovely Sprout :wub: for tomorrow.

What lovely photos of him. Love the one of him looking tragic :lol:

Tie has just had some lumps removed and been speyed at the spritely age of 9 - she amazed me at how well she coped. She wanted to play frisbee as soon as she got back home (obviously we couldnt)

Young Sprout will be fine, and back home looking after his pet as if nothing has happened. :huggles:

(Despite 10 other dogs I bet the place is still empty without him for the day )

Good luck :luck: :luck: :luck: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles:

Good luck to Sprout tomorrow :luck: :luck: (and to you too - don't panic!) :luck: :huggles:

Thanks all (and thanks for the PM's too) :flowers:

Sprout ate his dinner and at 8pm al the bowls were lifted (but that's nothing out of the ordinary). I've not told him that there will be no breakfast tomorrow :- " He has to be dropped off at the vets between 8am - 9am (ewww) and then I'll be back home, pacing and smoking and drinking coffee :wacko:

I may have to spend some of tomorrow cooking chicken for the patient and sorting out a rather fetching t shirt for him to wear to keep his stitches out of the way of the other dogs. Well, out of the way of Duffy The Devil Puppy :teehee:

:luck: Good luck for tomorrow with Sprout. Will be thinking of you. :luck: He looks a super fellow. :huggles: :huggles:

Really like the black and white pic. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Morning.

I am back from the after having deposited a rather wibbly looking Sprout in the 'ward' at the vets. He was fine when he was being checked over and gave the nurse lots of kisses etc and he was OK about having to go in the 'hospital bed' (cage) but once the door was shut, he turned on his "look at me - I'm doing my jelly impersonation" where every last hair on his daft looking body was quivering :unsure: He'll be fine though cos he's got the company of Figgy Pudding (a cat :unsure: ) and Dinky (a cat) and shortly he'll be having his pre-op bloods and then a sedative :wub:

They said they will phone once he is back in his bed. I'm not expecting that to be until about 1pm I suppose :unsure:

I am going to....pass the time now.

Uff.

GOOD LUCK with the wait, I know how horrible it is, but I'm sure he'll be fine :huggles: :luck:

(w00t)

We can collect him at 5.10pm (w00t)

(Sorry for the delay in updating - still having computer probs).

I'll let you know when he's reclining on a sofa at home :))

(The lump is going off to histology so not sure how long it will be before we get the results but I'll ask about that when we see the vet later).

:) Hope Sprout is comfortable at home by now, glad to hear the worst is over :)

deeyah peepul an dawgz ov keynyne

eye am howme from my day at thee vet-knee-hairyones

wen eye got ther this mornink, eye woz put in a speshul room wot iz thee hospitul ward. it woz owkay but then they tryd too tayk blud owt ov me leg :angry: how rood :angry: eye wayvd me leg arownd an jumpt up an down ay lot sew they steeled it from me nek insted :angry:

then they stabd me with sumfink an ayew minitz laytah, eye felt awl wooooozy an niyse an eye towld evreewon eye luvd them an eye smiyuld ay lot.

eye down reemembah enyfink els til laytah wen eye woked up bak in me bed :wacko:

then me mumee an dadee kayme to pik mee up an they tukt mee howme (w00t)

sins eye hav been howme, eye hav wibuld arownd an fawlen asleep sitink up. eye hav eetid two chikin boobz (or sumfink) an hav bin owt faw ay wee (etc :b )

heeyah ar sum pikchaz ov mee from toonite

96fe7be1b4e649e053c7fd5bb50dcbdb.jpg

8ba811110ea95123a2716d573977aee6.jpg

7f9dd8f6357b29d5a3128f57f77770c0.jpg

9428e41404ae4db9df61949d3cc29e67.jpg

mee war woond

4bee6a2d5cfa2df8696c67745ea86589.jpg

mumee apolow-giziz faw thee fuzee pikchaz. shee sez she iz gowink to frow her kamra owt ov thee window :unsure:

yurz

sprowt

x (now dee-lumpt)

Last edited by a moderator:
:D he hasnt got a clue, has he? glad the sproutmeister is alright, heres to a full and speedy recovery :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

Awwwwww Sprout so glad your home safe and sound, i think you have an admirer, our Lucy thinks your cute and she sends you kisses, heres a pic of her, i think you`d make a handsom couple :wub:

AAAA0084.jpg

Lucy also has a lump on her chest but she`s far to old to have it removed, the vet said its just a fatty lump and not to worry unless it starts to grow rapidly.

Alyson,

Lucy,

Judy and Jack

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back