The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Omg. Feeling A Bit Ill.

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
What a lovely dog he looks and so lucky to have such a loving owner. I'm sure he'll be just fine but I'll keep my fingers crossed anyway :luck:

Keep his pet safe for him won't you :lol:

hes a healthy well loked after dog thats well loved so thats all in his favour and hes not old hes a sliver surfer lol. ill be thinking of you on friday :huggles:

wendy

:luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: Everything crossed for Friday :luck: :luck: :luck:

He's a bonny wee thing :wub: , I had a dog who was 13yrs , he had a little lump removed also,,he was fine and he lived to 19yrs .

Aww Sprout is lovely :wub: :wub: -Hope you come through this 'young man' and sending healing thoughts. :huggles: :luck: :luck: :huggles:

I can see why you love him so much, he looks adorable. :luck: The best of luck for friday Sprout. :luck:

Best of luck for Friday Sprout :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

Love the Black & white pik :wub:

Positive thoughts :thumbsup: For a great outcome :luck:

:wub: Sprout, you lovely boy.

:luck: Wishing you the best of luck on Friday, I'm sure you'll be fine

Oooooooh it'll be fine, I'm sure a distinguished gent like the Sproutmeister will take it all in his stride. I'm sure it'll be a short op, and over before you know it. Will be thinking of you :luck:

:luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: and :wub: and :huggles:

best of luck to you and sprout :luck: :luck: :luck: :huggles: :huggles:

ILoveKettleChips said:
Oooooooh it'll be fine, I'm sure a distinguished gent like the Sproutmeister will take it all in his stride.  I'm sure it'll be a short op, and over before you know it.  Will be thinking of you  :luck:
just what I wanted to say

:luck: Sprout

love that last pic, what a handsome sprout :wub:

:luck: :luck: :luck: [SIZE=14pt] lots of good luck for friday[/SIZE] :luck: :luck: :luck:

awwww,he looks a lovely little fella :wub: fingers and paws crossed here for friday :luck: :thumbsup:

aww he is a lovely lookin g fella..

Blu has a strange shaped lump on her belly near one of her nipples... shes had it for years... its never changed in shape and you can move it around all over the place with out her even noticing...

she is 13 though so the thought of an operation os too much for me to bear,

i put it down to fetty lump or stake milk lol

good luck for friday sprout :luck: :luck: :huggles:

i found a lump on willow(whos now 10) i rushed her to the vet but if was just fat :b felt a bit silly but you can never be to sure :- " :)

:luck: :luck: Good Luck Sprou :luck: :luck:

By the way my 12 year old dog came through his operation no problem. They are quite tough really :oops:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back