The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Oscars Pride + Branca

6lb 9oz today :) little sod has chewed a strip of my wallpaper off today and chewed straight through my telephone cable :oops: but she did learn to sit tonight :wub:

New game is to shoot out the door, run at top speed up the garden, quick turn round the monkey puzzle tree and run back in again :wacko:

Last edited by a moderator:
Cara's 7lb 7oz at 10 weeks.

Any updates on the other two?

John....? Paul....?

How's the other two doing? It'd be lovely to see some up to date pic's.

12 weeks tomorrow (w00t)

Cara's doing brill, i still look at her and can't believe i've got her :lol: :wub:

vicky put a few pics of cara on it will be nice to see how much shes grown

Hiya, just an update on the Branca, Oscars Pride pups. Scar is 12lb 4ozs & Milly is 11lb 4ozs at 12 wks old.

Heres a few pictures.

another.

S3400001.JPG

Ooooh they look lovely John :wub:

Milly looks very similar to Cara in the face, I'll get some more pic's this weekend.

Cara's now weighing 9lb 9oz

they are all gorgous, scar is coming on a treat,... how do you get them to sit still for pics, milly has her dads face

how stupid am i i dont know who is who could you fill me in please john :thumbsup: :oops:

I find it hard to believe how much they have grown ...all we need is updated pic of Vicky's pup :thumbsup:

They are gorgeous John and they look so inquisitive too :huggles:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back