The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Oscar's Pride X Molly Chop

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
DSCF0611.jpg

they look a bit stuck up and sticky as they had just been stuck into mince and pasta, 3weeks old and already going to paper to wee also

I like the small fawn bitch (less black) the best now...how they have changed

nice pups deb is that a parrot cage you got them in there? (w00t) lol well i think they will fly, me m8s got the fawn pup :thumbsup:

no parrot cage, but a good puppy pen , gary and dee very kindly lent me, and i deffo need it, they try getting out already, god help me next week, they will be like a herd of toddlers at the terrible two,s stage [SIZE=21pt]ARHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH[/SIZE]

debbi you look as though you have your hands full they are really coming on now,

Last edited by a moderator:
debbie said:
no parrot cage,  but a good puppy pen ,  gary and dee very kindly lent me,  and i deffo need it, they try getting out already,  god help me next week, they will be like a herd of toddlers at the terrible two,s  stage  [SIZE=21pt]ARHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH[/SIZE]
You love it really :D

hi debbi how they doing have you weighed them this week hope your well see you soon keep the photos coming they are lovely to see the progress :wub:

lindon what bitch do you like.i like the brindle bitch looks very nice let me know what one you pick . jeff :luck:

the dog is a stunner,they all look well, :luck: :luck:

pups are all about fully weaned now, dell you will be getting your little molly next week,they are little sods now, they have me up at 4 a.m this morning see you then, coming on a treat, off internet at moment as my modem is broke, just on friends at the moment

Last edited by a moderator:
thats great see you next week end then looking forward to it

Hopefully i will try and get over to debs house and get some more pics of the pups before the weekend for you

that would be great dee, have you got oat running in the teams or are you running on the saturday i will be there both days see you then (w00t)

you will have to be quick dee as two are going on wedensday

will pop over tonight when you finish work deb :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back