The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Oscar's Pride X Molly Chop

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Small fawn bitch angel going to a guy kennys mate horden

DSCF0633.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
nice deb done a cracking job with them al speak to steve and see when he wants his ok :thumbsup:

ok deb will just gan over garrys when he phones av just contacted steve :thumbsup:

well two puppies have gone and it is so much quieter,. little molly goe,s on saturday morning so ajay will have to settle with uncle buster for a while, thankyou very much moira for your kindness taking molly to her new owners for me :cheers:

LOL Ive just had to break our Bobby's heart...was looking at the pics and he said " I could have one of them" so i told them they had all got new mums and dads and he started crying saying "yes but i could have one" hahaha nice pups good luck all (w00t)

Last edited by a moderator:
Awww does this mean Mummy might be getting a new puppy for Bobby :- " .

Well he has bin saying i could have one everytime he see's a pup so im saying yes hahaha

:wub: gorgeous babies good luck 2 all the new owners :luck:

:cheers: little molly has set off on her long journey down to old hall, she is nicely snuggled up in a blanket :) in the arms of louise, quite content, good luck :luck: with her donna and hope you get plenty of pleasure seeing her grow into a mature dog and then racing her, let me know what racing name you pick for her,.

debbie, thankyou to moira and louise for taking molly for me :cheers:

am going to enjoy it and will see her run and hopfully you will see some pictures in the whippett news, thankyou and thankyou moria i am truly greatful for you bring her down see you soon x

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back