The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Oscar's Pride X Molly Chop

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Debbie's just returned the puppy pen ...she says the last hours been total bliss now the little horrors have all gone to there new homes

:luck: Good luck to all thats having them :luck:

debbi just let you know she has settled in nicly eating like a pig, thankyou x

:cheers:

dell said:
am going to enjoy it and will see her run and hopfully you will see some pictures in the whippett news, thankyou and thankyou moria i am truly greatful for you bring her down see you soon x
Good luck with Molly :thumbsup:

Im sure Sally would take some photos for you of Molly growing up and put them on k9. It will be awhile before we get to see Molly as our dog has at least another five weeks on the injury list. So Molly is safe just now but just might disapear from your car into ours when we can get to Old hall again :D :wub:

hope molly settled in well, did you get much sleep donna, molly was like a rooster 1st up and howling at about 4.30 a.m every morning. ajay sleeps fine, i have moved in to the kitchen now with the others for nightime and sleeps right through, don,t know i have him, he is brill.

[yeah she fine she's eating rabbitt and baby milke had to bath her today as she got a bit messy, i have to decided to change her name to evey didnt think she looked like a molly, but that dont matter.

hows fran have you heard oat talk to you soon

dell said:
[yeah she fine she's eating rabbitt and baby milke had to bath her today as she got a bit messy, i have to decided to  change her name to evey didnt think she looked like a molly, but that dont matter.
hows fran have you heard oat talk to you soon

frans picking up, telling bert off every time he goe,s visiting.....lol

evey is a nice name :luck: with her

well tell him people at the old hall are thinking of them x

this little devil (unbeknown to me ) escaped today. i didn,t know that he had snuck under one of the other dogs legs when letting them out this afternoon, and 5 minutes later a knock at the door and a woman from down the way had brought Ajay back after his little walk, i was very lucky as i live surrounded by roads.

:D He's a lucky lad :D so pleased he's home safe!

gary lost his lickle bitch the other day, so tiny, he found her in the back of the coal bunker, i think this litter are going to be trouble .......lol :oops:

what a nice looking pup deb,my m8s over the moon with his,we will see her all the time as he gets the 1st jab this week, what a fantastic home she got.he says shes mad,crazy always ragging sumet up,he called her milly, :thumbsup:

saw milly over at stockton this morning ....lush :wub: mason ran all way from boxes, trapped well

like i say deb milly couldnt have got a better home,am over the moon you had mason all the way up,did he look good?really pleased he gone up,cant wait to watch him :thumbsup:

little ajay had his 1st outing today, he was very well behaved,1sttime for collar and lead , slept all the way home, cheers lyn for my night out.

debbie

this little girl has gone to a new home and a gota new name, little ruby

No doubt another who's inherited Oscar's placid nature (w00t) She's lovely :wub:

Best of luck :luck: :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back