The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Otis's Poor Fat Wife Belle

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
wow they are really gorgeous!

i just dont think 2 dogs is gonna be enough for me.......... :D

i really shouldnt have found this forum!! :b

well done with those lovely 'lickle' pups x x x

paddysmum said:
wow they are really gorgeous!i just dont think 2 dogs is gonna be enough for me.......... :D

i really shouldnt have found this forum!! :b

well done with those lovely 'lickle' pups x x x

i started with two whippys then i found this forum and now i have 4 of them (w00t) :lol: :lol: it happens to us all :lol: :wacko: :thumbsup:

the puppies are coming on a treat :thumbsup: so chubby too :wub: :wub: :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
Look at those little chubs - my word :wub: :wub: lovely though. :)

i know someone who started out with 1 skinny white whippet 2 years ago and has developed a serious case of 'contagious whippetitis' so is getting 2 more from this litter to apease their puppy cravings :- "

ok got the 3rd boys piccy through so he is..

DSC00622.JPG

they are beautiful little chubbies, love their blue eyes :wub: :wub: :wub:

finally sorted the names :wacko:

after me being told that Al was Bertie and vice versa :oops:

4.jpg

should be getting some more pics soon :thumbsup:

beaker said:
i know someone who started out with 1 skinny white whippet 2 years ago and has developed a serious case of 'contagious whippetitis' so is getting 2 more from this litter to apease their puppy cravings :- "
come on, own up you big chicken :p

........ 8) , what do you think this chap is going to think?? We are preparing for the invasion , and any advise from anyone will be greatly received !! .............big chicken?DSC01524.jpg

m.a.r.k.o. said:
........ 8) , what do you think this chap is going to think?? We are preparing for the invasion , and any advise from anyone will be greatly received !! .............big chicken?View attachment 42920
yay (w00t) not a chicken after all :thumbsup:

i bet Obi is gonna love his little porky nephews....

but i recon the cat will be right royaly peeved :D

My bet is that the cat will have more control than I ever will......if anyone can take the challange he can... I hope so :unsure:

DSC00981.jpg

m.a.r.k.o. said:
My bet is that the cat will have more control than I ever will......if anyone can take the challange he can... I hope so  :unsure: View attachment 42930

i do love that pic :wub:

but where are you and the family going to sit if you have 3 dogs and a cat claiming sole sofa ownership :lol:

went over to see the pups yesterday...OMG they are just gorgeous,

i have to go resize all my pics but here is one that Anna sent me :wub:

DSC016021.jpg

Alan

Last edited by a moderator:
nice front extension, lol :D

DSC016105.JPG

asleep -_- DSC016093.JPG

bertie on the far left

Alan in the middle and

Freddie on the right

:thumbsup:

We keep talking about them and can't get anything done !! So :wub: :wub: :wub: They look like little whippets now, we just about believe that they aren't great danes... we will see :teehee:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back