The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Oto

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
just had a text off Hannah to inform me that my little Amos is a little so and so :rant:

.... he just tried to hump their Champion Miniature Pinscher (w00t) :lol: :lol: :lol:

dad says "thas my boy, you go ahead, be ambitious son!!" :thumbsup:

beaker said:
just had a text off Hannah to inform me that my little Amos is a little so and so  :rant: .... he just tried to hump their Champion Miniature Pinscher  (w00t) :lol:   :lol:   :lol:

dad says "thas my boy, you go ahead, be ambitious son!!"  :thumbsup:

'O' Amos, you are naughty (w00t) 8) :- "

(w00t) Well at least he's picked a champion to hump so that must at least show he's got good taste :wub:

my little lad having a kip n cuddle :wub:

Oto_Ria_pups_274.jpg

just think 3 weeks from now you wont be on here at this time of day,unless someone has you up at this time :wub: :wub:

it's gonna be hectic :wub: :wacko:

aww amos is looking more handsome by the day :wub: ,look at him run :lol: :huggles: will you be taking him racing becki?,if so carnt wait to see him :thumbsup:

a couple of playfight pics

Oto_Ria_pups_289.jpg

and a couple of sleepy pics -_- (easiest ones to take :lol: )

Oto_Ria_pups_280.jpg

i may have got quite a few of O'Amos :- "

Oto_Ria_pups_269.jpg

ok ...i got loads of O'Amos :b

Oto_Ria_pups_278.jpg

7 weeks old now and most are leaving for their new homes next week :'(

Oto_Ria_Pups_299.jpg

they are starting to look soo grown up now :wub:

knackered after a 3 hour long rampage detroying all before them :devil:

little monkeys

Oto_Ria_Pups_303.jpg

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back