The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Oto's Wifey Due 7th Dec (ish)

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
i got snap happy as usual :lol:

DSCF2086.JPG

boy does Will like his dinner

DSCF2083.JPG

Oh, wonderful little pups, I like solid black very-very much! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

last pic for now, and of course it has to be of Jack :wub:

DSCF2094.JPG

Love the blue and white bitch reminds me so much of my first whippet (Misty) she was a dear and as for 'Karen little minx with alot to say' myself bein of the same name just dont believe it hahahahaha ok maybe people who know me wouldnt have the same opinion.lol.

5 Weeks, where does time go, lovely pics Becka, is Jack coming to stay then. :- "

Awwww bless, bless and double bless :wub: :wub: they are cuteness itself, nice bums too o:)

:wub: :wub: how do you part with such cute little babes ? mind you I bet sometimes you can't wait !

Wish we were ready for another, bit too soon just yet, but Becky, can you clone Grace for us sometime in the future she's just what we'd have if you could order them off the shelf :D

:huggles: to them all

Paula Roberts said:
5 Weeks, where does time go, lovely pics Becka, is Jack coming to stay then.  :- "
no Jack has a new mummy waiting for him and it's not me :'(

he is still my fave though :wub: such a cheeky little pup, his mission in life is to lick as many ears as possible :wub:

DSCF2089.JPG

Julie D said:
:wub:   :wub:   how do you part with such cute little babes ? mind you I bet sometimes you can't wait !Wish we were ready for another, bit too soon just yet, but Becky, can you clone Grace for us sometime in the future she's just what we'd have if you could order them off the shelf  :D

:huggles: to them all

i'll have a word with stella for next time and tell her we need a bulk production of blue and white girlies :thumbsup:

DSCF2090.JPG

The blacks are my favorites, especially Karen :wub:

i'm sure my lot were easier to stack that these pups, lively little things they are these are the best of about 100 photo's :lol:

karen now called lou lou :blink:

DSCF2141.JPG

black boy :wub: still called Jack :wub:

DSCF2157.JPG

and mr showman himself, will now called Frankie

DSCF2144.JPG

they were none too impressed anyway as they had all just been wormed :x

DSCF2165.JPG

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back